Caledonia

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any action in caledonia on excal?? I can remember on prydwen being 2fg's of hibs and some albs/mids in caledonia but that's because hibs have /lvl 30 there :p. My enchanter will be lvl 35 soon and if there is some action in caledonia I'm gonna bother getting some decent gear cause RR2 at lvl 35 would be nice :)

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
My 35 sb drazar is in there but theres never any1 there anymore which is weird cause pre toa we had huge fights in there :(

Influenza

Part of the furniture
When my cabby was 35 a while back, it was pretty dead most of the time , but then for a few hours youd have a FG+ of mids and albs fighting , rarely seen any hibs apart from the odd solo one.

Himse

FH is my second home
cale used to be the best bg imo, if excal was /level 30 then cale wuld b so much more popular, also classeshave better abilities at lvl 30-35 that 20-24 imo :worthy:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ok then I'll try to get my hands on some AF 40 cloth, will also help for leveling even if caledonia is dead and I'll visit caledonia regularly from tomorrow on (maybe I'll pay a visit tonight too but not sure).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom