Caledonia

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Any hibs coming here atm? i been a few times and atm it seems pretty pointless, 1 or 2 mids, from what i can see theres no hibs? and then around 5 albs camp mb (grouped ofc) killing the 1 or 2 that come out :(

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Probaply (sp?) in a few weeks again, when hibs have ck, when they don't have DF, when they have all artifacts, when they are bored.. they get their alts. Atleast, that's what i would do.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
I've been wanting to go there with my eld... but there's no one ever there, apart from a loner nightshade perhaps. Come on fellow hibs, lets go pwn caledonia sometime soon :clap:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I'm there almost every nite, but mostly solo with my ranger.
There are hibbies there, Nhi the wardy, Messcythi the VW but they usually run solo.

Mids in general seem mostly to be small groups of SM's and BD's with Skalds (not so small when you figure in their pets :) ).
Albs, well usually just a random group comprising of Theurgs, Reavers and of course the ever present /rude spamming Infs at MB.

Weekends are always busier, I can get kills as a ranger, and sometimes even escape afterwards, but solo non-stealther hibbies will generally find themselves dying under a hail of simulacrums and /rudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom