Cailiandor Bracers

O

old.Emma

Hiya all, im after a pair of Cailiandor Bracers, they drop from the caileach guards in lyonesse, if anyone has a pair spare and would be willing to sell them i am prepaired to spend a large ammount of money for them depending on there con/dur. only item i currently have for trade that is of a similar lvl is the Belt of Etheric Mist, lvl 48 belt, +3 stealth +6 dex +6 quick, still 100% con and dur. im normally online around 12 noon to 4 pm, or if not then from 9pm onwards, i`ll either be on as Joeanne/Cheryl or Emma

D

Drclink

Not got what your after but I do know they dropped quite quickly spent about 2 hours there with templar knights helping mazsola and got him two.

So atleast if you cant get em by trade a group of 8 level 45+ should be ok,you never know you might get a nice sword as well.;)

O

old.Emma

Hehe a new sword would be nice :p shame im thrust though and already have the cailiandor Rapier :p

R

Rhuric

Well they arnt that hard really, atleast not if u have a 8s pbt theurg with u, did it today with 6 ppl, 4 tanks a theurg and me as cleric, lvls 46-48

So that shouldnt be so hard to get a group going, tanks want the plate, or some atleast, only seen a pair of sleeves thou, hits 24 str 21 and thrust 6% or something is pretty nice I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom