Caer Sidi

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i would like someone experienced with caer sidi to give me some advices.
me and a friend stayed on devon so we could farm a bit.
we made a small crew to farm golestandt and i would like to try sidi after.
we will try golestandt with scout arm cleric cleric friar.

- what setup can farm sidi effectively and quick.
i heard necro/cleric/friar can do it but its slowly.
- any important resists other than melee ?
- any site about tactics ?
- anything that could help.

thanks in advance!

ps: we are still level 48/49 leveling in poc ... if it wasn't for yesterday's and today's problems we would already be 50:m00:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
A great tactic is having 3xCL10 necros, friar and a cleric to do Apoc.. Friar and cler are only there for buffs and resists as they can't heal anything without getting pwnd right away

All three necros can just spam cl heals and it should be no problem killing apoc afaik

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i would like someone experienced with caer sidi to give me some advices.
me and a friend stayed on devon so we could farm a bit.
we made a small crew to farm golestandt and i would like to try sidi after.
we will try golestandt with scout arm cleric cleric friar.

- what setup can farm sidi effectively and quick.
i heard necro/cleric/friar can do it but its slowly.
- any important resists other than melee ?
- any site about tactics ?
- anything that could help.

thanks in advance!

ps: we are still level 48/49 leveling in poc ... if it wasn't for yesterday's and today's problems we would already be 50:m00:

Ask away, I played on Gaheris (pve server) for a few years and frequently farmed Sidi/TG/Galla with 1 other person (in all fairness we had about 12 accounts between us) we used

Necro (focus/tank)
High rr pbaoe (we used a chanter but I dont see why wizard wouldnt work) - downside to wizard is no ml9 pet which helps ALOT with that many theurgs, you may have to improvise and maybe take a cabalist for ML9 pet instead of 1 theurg
Theurg (get theurgs to use level 1 earth pets on boss only clerics can hurt and have the clerics smite the hell out of it)
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Cleric (buffer)
Cleric (buffer)
Mentalist (I guess friar would be fine also)

You can do all of sidi with that (apocalypse included) (and thats fast) you can probably do it with 3-4 theurgs easy.

Edit: also note necros are immune to NPC teleports so you can't be teleported by that slime thing in there or any other monster for that matter

----

That aside you could probably do it with a decent tank grp if you had fop/capped resists just make sure everyone is crush specced if you do (also make sure you take 2-3 clerics :p or you'll be fucked on the boss that can only be hurt by clerics)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ask away, I played on Gaheris (pve server) for a few years and frequently farmed Sidi/TG/Galla with 1 other person (in all fairness we had about 12 accounts between us) we used

Necro (focus/tank)
High rr pbaoe (we used a chanter but I dont see why wizard wouldnt work) - downside to wizard is no ml9 pet which helps ALOT with that many theurgs, you may have to improvise and maybe take a cabalist for ML9 pet instead of 1 theurg
Theurg (get theurgs to use level 1 earth pets on boss only clerics can hurt and have the clerics smite the hell out of it)
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg
Cleric (buffer)
Cleric (buffer)
Mentalist (I guess friar would be fine also)

You can do all of sidi with that (apocalypse included) (and thats fast) you can probably do it with 3-4 theurgs easy.

Edit: also note necros are immune to NPC teleports so you can't be teleported by that slime thing in there or any other monster for that matter

----

That aside you could probably do it with a decent tank grp if you had fop/capped resists just make sure everyone is crush specced if you do (also make sure you take 2-3 clerics :p or you'll be fucked on the boss that can only be hurt by clerics)

Ops forgot to say we had an animist also some of the way which gave us very high physical ABS on necro pet, I guess you'd have to compensate with a death sight necro for that. just poke if you get stuck on a boss :p

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
apocalypse sounds more or less like a headache for me.... we don't have four necromancers and i cant bother leveling 2 more.... we got this setup Arm - scout - friar - 2x cleric or exchange scout & arm for 2xnecro depends what we need, but i guess i will stick with golestandt since we are gonna try tomorrow our first since we got 50 and template'd our toons for it. and we can just farm it over and over since Devon is completely empty !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
apocalypse sounds more or less like a headache for me.... we don't have four necromancers and i cant bother leveling 2 more.... we got this setup Arm - scout - friar - 2x cleric or exchange scout & arm for 2xnecro depends what we need, but i guess i will stick with golestandt since we are gonna try tomorrow our first since we got 50 and template'd our toons for it. and we can just farm it over and over since Devon is completely empty !

you don't need 4 necros for apoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom