Caer Sidi

T

[TP]Darksbane

Silencer dead by the hands of 35 ppl.
SS aliance got to Key 6 today on raid, well played to everyone attending.

S

samildanachh

aye, congratualtions to all that attended.
was good fun :)

B

Belomar

Yes, was an eventful afternoon and evening. We did very well getting as far as we did, and it is certainly true that the smaller the zerg, the more disciplined it will be. Almost no mistake at all during the entire evening, and we didn't get wiped until most people were already too tired to continue. :) Those fights with the Warlord, Bane of Hope, and the Silencer were extremely long with so few people, however.

M

mmmpie

Yer was a Big pleasure joining that Sidi raid,Big /salute 2 Darksbane for leading,and Thamiels for arranging it.Supremely done :) and for the rest of the albs for listening,instead of headless zerging!

/hug 35 albs....cua for more,hopefully we do it again soon :)

P

[PS]Venom

Did you get any 2h slashies!??!?!??!??!??!?!

:D

Seriously well done getting that far though... Nice work.

S

stinkie

was a real pleasure to go on that raid, I can only wish that future sidi rads run as smoothly and are as much fun. everyone on the raid worked exceedingly well together and darksbane did an awsome job of leading it.

After this raid I think small sidi raids are the way forward. even though we where about a third the size of the the raid before Im sure we where moving between key mobs quicker so bordom only really became a factor when u had to spend the 30+ mins smacking the key mob.

just wanna say a special thanks to:

Darksbane for leading this raid, please mate lead more!

Warlock for starting his own "EB station" at the key mobs. Im sure without this it would have taken an age.

Andrew for rezzing me right after death like a billion times on the blob.

Everyone apart from Andrew for not moaning after we killed the blob to find out he had the drop and was AFK. nice one andy :p

And last all the guild reps at the lotto who made sure every guild went home with somthing.

Gratz again on a good raid all and showing the rest of albion it is posible to work as a team. you all really restored my faith in albs, its an honour to be in your alliance.

regards

Jellybaby

p.s drops that i can remember where:

Cabalist Hat
Theurg staff
2 x Belt
a tank jewel
Reaver crush weapon( not flex actual crush)
Crush Pole
Golden tincture

Im pretty sure that was all.

( edit for drops)

B

Belomar

Also, I believe that the model that Pin pioneered with a reinforcement party joining the raid about 2-4 hours into it to buff the decreasing numbers and give latecomers a chance to join in is a good idea. The first few bosses do not need a huge number of people, and if we get fresh blood halfway through the raid, it will probably be even easier. I am sure our alliance could get even further. ;)

F

Flimgoblin

bah I wanted to do Sidi last night but you lot were hogging it ;)
(but Legion was fun instead :))

Grats on getting so far! nice one :D

K

Khalen

And I happened to be on prydwen bah :p next time I'll bring my ress cleric ;)

S

samildanachh

hopefully this would incourage more raids to sidi in the future,as it just goes to show what you can achieve with just 4fg :). I believe all guilds benefitted well from the lotto, and on the whole a great event.
special thanks to darksbane for great leading :)
Well done m8!

S

samildanachh

ah another thing adding to the achivement. :)
it was 4fg of 40+ and not 45+ like most other sidi raids.
:)

E

elath

Aye was a truly great raid - most enjoyable. Big thankyou to Thamiles for organising it and a big thankyou to Darksbane for leading. Also thanks to Dharia for spamming the door lever at the silencer: made getting ported every 2-3 hits not quite so annoying when you can just sprint back into battle 80) and thanks to Warlock to for organising the eb/shield station - simple idea but brilliant 80). Allowed the theurgist in our group to dedicate his mana to spamming pets on the bosses.

Agree with Belomar on Pins model - if we start the raid at a similar time, then we could get reinforcements from people who cannot attend in the afternoon and log on in the evening - giving lots of peeps the chance to explore Sidi 80).

H

Hit ^_^

this raid was the No1 sidi raid sofar even tho we dident kill apo :)
was full allmost all the time and very well planed :)

O

old_moonshae

Excellent Raid !!!

Very well organised and everyone had a great time. :)

It makes a refreshing change to not have 'unofficial' raid leaders shout and scream at the zerg. FFS people if ur not organising the raid STFU !!! I have been on many raids and it always seems to be the same people who think they are god and like to shout abusive orders. It upsets everyone to spoken to that way & if they wanted to be screamed at they would just log off and spend time with the wife !!!

Sorry for the flame as this was an excellent raid and very well organised lotto. Glad to see we dont have the hoards of Megalomaniacs in our alliance that seem to appear at every other raid i've been on.

Moonshae - 50 Armsman
Dizeased - 4x Cabby
Skunk - 3x Infil
Ereck 2x Scout

Co-GM & Founder of The Corporation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom