Caer Sidi - Take 4

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How did it go? Did you get far or were you killed en masse by the actions of retards and morons...again?

F

froler-mid

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

no, 60 ppl stuck in SIDI FOREVER

F

froler-mid

bugged game.........noone can come out from sidi atm.

no mobs too suicide on etc, cant come out.

A

**Aligro**

THERE IS A WAY OUT

SOME OF US FOUND IT

/edit.... very very tricky to pull off

but we did good got to horsemen and a shit loadsa drops.

same time next week daws

J

Jiggs

mincer + sprint and jump down stairs worked for me

F

froler-mid

For those still in that hellhole, there is a Cleaner mob now, suicide on him.

J

Jiggs

personally i dont think there is much point with this sort of drops until the horseman encounter is fixed..

P

- Pathfinder -

On what Horseman did things bug up for you? We killed the first on Pryd, got wiped on second, nog bug.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
On what Horseman did things bug up for you? We killed the first on Pryd, got wiped on second, nog bug.

first one, got the horse too 70%, then he just bugged up ( swiftly dodged your attack).

O

old.Zeikerd

A friar named Kron started the encounter but he wasn't aware that he did. We got 1 min to ponder our fate but nothing happened after that 1th minute.

M

Mishy

Kemor stated in game, when he came to er *rescue* us, that, that encounter is bugged, so no point doing the raid again until its fixed.

Was good to get that far though, but i think everyone had died of boredom when we reached the Host.

O

old.Ramas

Actually the encounter started, and we got the first horse down to 80%, but then everything became invulnerbale again, the horse healed and all the horses and horsemen wandered back the starting spots.

Nice raid everyone though.

We just need to keep working on that zerg discipline.....

[18:04:23] @@[Chat] Arindra: "please say if you want us to move in the room?"
[18:04:28] @@[Chat] Aligro: "no"
[18:04:38] @@[Chat] Arindra: "half zerg in room I'm afraid"
[18:04:41] @@[Chat] Jinxs: "hes comming to you now"
[18:04:50] @@[Chat] Aligro: "GET THE HELL OUT"
[18:04:56] @@Herbal yells, "SHIT YER SKANKY ASSES OUT OF THAT ROOM NOW"

Good to see everyone able to follow instructions on the early mobs though.

:)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Jiggs
personally i dont think there is much point with this sort of drops until the horseman encounter is fixed..

All drops we get now will be 'upped' in the next patch..

soo i say lets faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrm.... :m00:

O

old.Kal

Aligro I was told a crush pole dropped ? If this is the case lemme know as i am AFAIK the highest crush polearmer there is :p

H

Herbal Remedy

8 hours spent in sidi surely it can be done a wee bit faster?

45 minutes spent clearing the adds for just one boss? o_O

oh and hope to god the mace i got gets boosted cus its pap atm ;/

16.1 dmg 3.8 spd 100% quality +3 to rejuv smite enhance +22 piety 100% quality = crap for a caer sidi key mob drop imo :(

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
8 hours spent in sidi surely it can be done a wee bit faster?

45 minutes spent clearing the adds for just one boss? o_O

oh and hope to god the mace i got gets boosted cus its pap atm ;/

16.1 dmg 3.8 spd 100% quality +3 to rejuv smite enhance +22 piety 100% quality = crap for a caer sidi key mob drop imo :(

Herbal

1. All mobs come once you hit the boss. Wonder if you guys survive 20 70+ mobs.
2. Drops all get boosted next patch.
3. You almost can't go faster (maybe more people)
4. Most don't come because they don't need anything ;)

S

stupidshady

well, it was pretty boring tbh, more then half the troops logd or went afk during that raid, but one good thing came out of this.......I got a crush pole ^^

O

old.Outlaw

Listen I actually did organise a Sidi raid once, and we did much more, much faster. Good work etc Daws, and Aligro, but I can't help feel that the w8ing was too excessive, while u went exploring, we were 100, we could have actually handled alot of the adds without ghey relog pulls, literally an hour per add.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Listen I actually did organise a Sidi raid once, and we did much more, much faster. Good work etc Daws, and Aligro, but I can't help feel that the w8ing was too excessive, while u went exploring, we were 100, we could have actually handled alot of the adds without ghey relog pulls, literally an hour per add.

I think Aligro was just trying to be safe for the next time we pulled, but I think he was being over-precautious. But that was due to us getting wiped first time...I know you would rather have been wiped again and not got stuck...but no one knew about the bug..so whose fault is that? Everyone's imo. Basically the only time 'wasted' was maybe the host could have been done quicker, and the time in the horsemen encounter room.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by **Aligro**
same time next week daws

When they fix the bug, then I will consider going there again, until then have fun without me :)

J

Jiggs

yeah with no horseman its basically drop farming with a 1 in 60 chance of getting a drop...

no thanks

B

BrassMonkey

You drop hungry feckers.

Can't you just go for an experience, TRY and have fun and stfu?

I had to log at 5 on that raid inside Sidi, i knew i would be missing out on drops, mob encounters but i still went for the laugh. Unfortunately it's hard to have a laugh when people try to lead when they're not raid leaders. Personally i was following whatever Aigro or Daws said...or my group leader cus he was in cg. Not the rest of you (eg Tilda, Outlaw) because this was never your raid.

There was one point where Aligro and Dawstold us all to stay behind a gate as he tried to pull to us, then half the albion masses stayed and half went....then outlaw came back and told the half staying (doing what they were told by group leader) to move through (only not as in a polite manner). So Aligro if you wanted us to move through run back and tell us yourself :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by -Warhawk-
You drop hungry feckers.

Can't you just go for an experience, TRY and have fun and stfu?

erm someone got the wrong end of the stick o_O

well i have been 3 times, now we got to the final room and its bugged.

i'm saying all future raids until its patched are just drop farming, nothing new to see or do...

so if you want to go farm sidi go ahead, i'd actually LIKE to see apocalypse for myself...

U

Uriron

Well I went for the experience (not XP) and enjoyed it, I'd like to say thanks to Aligro and Daws for leading the raid which seemed to go quite well untill the Horsemen *bug*

I would also like to thank my GL Plucky for doing his best to communicate to his group about what was going on, I realise it was quite difficult but 80% of the time I had an idea of what was about to happen next.

The Lotto went ok till about halfway through then it went slightly pete tong ( how many rolls Tilda ;) ) but I didn't go for the drops so not really a problem for me.

To everyone else who attended I thought we displayed a reasonable attempt at following orders and working well together.

One critisism is the *stay back* orders that were resulting in half the force at one side of the door and the others trying to see what was happening when the door opened, difficult to help when door obscures view *target is not visible* etc.. the force should either all be behind the door or all in the room. apart from that well done albion :)

Lets hope we manage to get Apoc next time :clap:

Oh and thanks to Kemor for letting us out, i was getting a bit worried at one point that my char would be stuck in sidi for a long time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom