Caer Sidi - Postponed

A

**Aligro**

joo to bugged apoc room/un-unnerfed drops/coursework, this week i won't be doing a Sidi raid... of course as soon a patch is in the first saturday after.. there will be one....

Oh i also have a technical querie...

we ordered tiscali™ broadband and then cancelled then rang them up on 5 different occasions telling them not to send a modem or charge us anything.. then the twazzers sent us a modem.. and as you can imagine.. if they want it back they will have to come crawling for it and beg..

We have a new isp and we are going to be using the tiscali™ modem which is a Alcatel speedtouch 300 external™for our new isp (nildram™), however the drivers that came with it also came with tiscali™ installation and you have to install them both together.. so then we got the drivers from the alcatel website and we managed to install the modem without the tiscali™ crap..

The problem i have is this... for nildram the modem has to be configured to pppoa (point-to-point protocol ove atm) not pppoe
however when i try to choose pppoa there is no option for it and we can only find pppoe... can anyone help... do we need to ask alcatel for some drivers to get it or what?

O

Ocond

http://www.adslguide.org/qanda.asp

there is a section on there for Alcatel hardware. I think u'll find its drivers, make sure ur running the right one for ur OS, once you have the fields, enter this info.

VPI = 0, VCI = 38

ADSL Modulation Auto: then try G.DMT, then try ANSI T1.413
Encapsulation Mode: PPP over ATM (PPPoA - RFC2364) VC-MUX

P

- Pathfinder -

You ought to try again; Apoc on Pryd isn't bugged; least he wasn't tonight :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
You ought to try again; Apoc on Pryd isn't bugged; least he wasn't tonight :p

It's not Apoc that's bugged. No one has ever said he was... It's the scripting of the final encounter. Very prone to just fecking up and getting adventurers stuck in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom