Caer Sidi Necro Staff

O

old.Wildfire

For reference this is the staff that dropped on yesterday's sidi raid - had a look at it courtesy of Temos. Nice bit of kit :) You can't really see it in the pic but the model is one of the new sidi-only weapons, it has a half-moon hook at each end, a little like... this.

)=============(

15.jpg

O

old.Wildfire

Temos has it in his vault at the moment.

T

tazzke

ow yeah....thats from the boss we've been bashing on for +1 hour...with 3 groups :)

got me some deaths...guess everyone died more than 1 time to this guy...but at the end he went down anyway :p

and he drops a necro staff...:rolleyes: ...thank god we had one of those with us

J

Jiggs

power 13 :rolleyes:

oh well

btw i have a level 49 necro cloak from the dales mobs, is it worth anything? (3DSight 3Pain 18intell and 7% on a melee resist i forgot)

O

old.LandShark

Jiggs: excellent cloak
WF: abysmal staff

T

Tilda

considering all stats off the staff transfer, and the melee resist of the cloak dosnt transfer to the pet there about the same.

Tilda

O

old.Outlaw

For the record we also got a simliar 50 Focus Body/Matter staff. Oh and did i mention we got 8 drops in total...all 100% Quality :p

E

Exinferis

yes but it looks cack tilda, i want a cool glowing uberstaff

M

magebane

wildifre

still claiming you solo'd to 50??? hope not lol. Gratz on 50 btw no matter how you did it buffbott assisted/ f.c. powerlevelled to hell what ever well done now you can ditch the buffbott.

A

Aussie-

most caer sidi drops suck, just look special
only the 2h crusher had decent stats if i remember correct

O

old.Outlaw

hmm Aussie...the Bracer had str 25 crush/slash 5%

Exinfer: 13 power 18 int

O

old.LandShark

Re: wildifre

Originally posted by magebane
still claiming you solo'd to 50??? hope not lol. Gratz on 50 btw no matter how you did it buffbott assisted/ f.c. powerlevelled to hell what ever well done now you can ditch the buffbott.

Crossposting that + your sig + your past posts lead me to the brilliant, though perhaps not unexpected, deducation that you're a frickin' moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom