Caer Sidi Loot List

A

**Aligro**

click meh

a tasty list.. got from pryd boards... paladin armour is a tad :puke:

the only item with slash on is torso and then they screw it over by putting 3pts to 2-hand on... the arms/pally torso is v.v nice.. 24 to dex/quick/str/con :bore:

A

**Aligro**

something that's old to you may be new to a thousand people

A

Apathy

Dire Discordant Lute
100% qua
+4 instruments, +4 stealth, +22 cha, +6% slash
10 charges of 56 pt targeted body str/con improved stat decrease

"Why do they put +stealth on lutes? I can understand a drum or flute, but what are you going to do, bust out of stealth and amaze your enemy with a wild solo rendition of Heal Song 5?" --Lombrosis, 50 Minstrel, Rogue Boards.

a.

A

**Aligro**

Disonant Falchion
16.5 dps, 3.5 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
+4 instruments, +4 slash, +4 stealth, +15 cha
64 pt targeted matter dmg-over-time proc

:ROFLMAO:

O

old.Filip

"Why do they put +stealth on lutes? I can understand a drum or flute, but what are you going to do, bust out of stealth and amaze your enemy with a wild solo rendition of Heal Song 5?" --Lombrosis, 50 Minstrel, Rogue Boards.

thats a good 1 :)

P

[PS]Venom

Actually instruments on a sword is good for the likes of my mincer who likes playing with very high level pets :)

O

old.LandShark

Nothing wrong with inst on a sword or shield... minute raise to DD cap and easier charming. If you charm that is.

G

greenfingers

the theurg is all wrong !!!! I´ll post later with the right procs !!!

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by **Aligro**
something that's old to you may be new to a thousand people

Too right. It's very new to me, and will persuade me to come on your 5th sidi raid ;)

G

godfried

can u post one of all items in game also? so i can read that in bed (while bangin' my gf ;) )

P

- Pathfinder -

SOme of those stats are wrong yes, however none of them will match our items since the Epic drops were boosted in 1.59.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom