Caer Sidi item list for SC-proggy

B

belth

Dunno if it works with anything else but v2.0, but it's not like I care... Saves you the trouble anyway, haven't seen this done yet anywhere.

Grab the .zip from here and unzip somewhere and move the "albion" directory to your SC-proggys "items" directory.

I typed all the bloody items in to the damn program from Caer Sidi Information Compiled by KabuKi Level 50 scout of Gawaine so any and most inaccuracies are (propably) not my fault.

B

belth

Gonna have to make a proggy to keep em updated, typing all those (228!!!) items is "kinda" b o r i n g, but so's watching the yellow bar go from 0 to 100...

A

Apathy

What yellow bar??

My crafting bar is green!

a.

A

Apathy

Phew. Was worried that I was missing out on some really uber crafting changes.

a.

B

belth

;) Guildie hadn't gotten a MP bow in 91 tries when I logged, some changes would be in order I guess....

D

Draylor

Damn you must have been bored. Very nice - cheers :)

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by belth
;) Guildie hadn't gotten a MP bow in 91 tries when I logged, some changes would be in order I guess....

120+ tries, still no mp... (dirk)

B

belth

From 1.61 patch notes:
- The jewelry drops in the epic dungeons (Caer Sidi, Tuscaran Glacier and Galladoria) have received an increase in imbue points.

In case someone was wondering why the jewelry has better stats than what they do on our current patch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom