Caer Bedowyc da holiday camp

I

indeed

Deer Albs,

da rabid badgers guild would like to thank you for giving up Caer bedowyc these past few days for our annual guild holiday.

As you kno Midgard is a bit snowy this time of the year but dem hibbies do our heads in with der funni music. So your lovely fort was the ideal spot.

We think the rooms are lovely and have made much use of da on site weapon making facilipies to practice our skills.

We would also like to thank you for sending many groups of your people so that we can test we making good weapon stuff.

we plan to recomdend dis to all of our midgard frends.

Thank due all very much
Fatbob
RABID BADGERS

F

feldeshadowbane

Yeah, nice isn't it.

I like to relax in your part of the world aswell, skiing is great over there and there's always a lodge open where I can warm myself with a hot cup of coco. The view from Bleedmer is especially nice, there's always strange large creatures, and little blue ones, who seem to enjoy eating all that yellow snow that we've made for them.

O

old.FIN

yawn. and when we take your keeps u come there when no albs, because u afraid to die..=)

G

Garh Khartari

Lung life Albiona!

Dis da best parti me ever had! 8)
Lots of aale, trollish weman n lots of fuuuuud..... *munch munch* yez, me love fuud and trolls. the aale is also good very good... yeh me even thinks aale is whut makes a troll su hard.

But me think me shuld go back to da parti, me like aale and trolls. AND DA FUUD!

*trips over a keg and falls asleep on a female troll*

S

Stina Handfast

Yes indeed, the site is ideal for resting and contemplating the hard life of the nerfed Hunter. Inbetween the resting and meditation sessions scheduled (and held by the installed Jarl himself!) there is much to do, among other things target practice staged by are dear hosts the Albionites, who gladly put their bodies at our disposal, and excursions throughout the beautiful countryside of Hadrians' Wall. One could, however, complain about the awful state in which Albionite housing seems to be - just look at that run-down old shack of a villa by the crossroads.

Well, I don't know how long this little vacation will go on for us in the Badgers, but I would like to, on behalf of all of us, once again thank our dear hosts for their hospitality. We are certainly not left wanting of anything except perhaps more greys.

N

noaim

I would also like to thank the following:

The albs for attacking the keep, was a very nice try, and you were very close to getting it back, and also, everyone from Midgard that have made it possible for us to hold their merchantkeep for 24+ hours now.

Midgard being dead do not apply for those that helped a Benowyc today, I think the Albs that attempted to take back the keep can sign on that.

Cheers!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Heh well done on holding it for so long. Won't be long before we start catapulting our army over the gates out of frustration...

O

old.Odysseus

We raped and pillaged the fort too
Only mids could find pleasure in banging their genitals against a cold hard stone wall.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well, Trolls are made out of rock so I guess they wouldn't get the same satisfaction from a comely highlander chick as they would get from a stone wall...~shudders~

As for norsemen, they are just inbred red necks; they will hump anything with a hole...animal, vegetable or mineral...they will do anything TO anything! ~shudders again~

R

rockcrusher

Yes many Thanks Albs for providing us with a nice spot away from home. Even my grey skin is getting a tan in this idlic spot.

Many thanks to those Middies most notable were H&S and prophets who came to visit and even help with decorating the place for the parties and helped with party games of bashing Albs.

RockCrusher GM of RB

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
animal, vegetable or mineral...they will do anything TO anything! ~shudders again~

Long Live the Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

The only thing I hate about losing keeps to middies is the amount of tidying up we have to do when we boot your scaly butts out of there.

Faeces smeared on the walls, sheep and horsies in the beds (don't even want to know what thats about) and my turnip garden is always messed up.

O

old.Xanthian

Unfortunatly 2FG of RB died to 1FG of Armiger at the foot of Caer Benowyc ;)

Some of them were low level but still :D

Unluck guys, dont be so hasty to charge us next time.

S

Stina Handfast

Yes, Xanthian.... that was jolly good work there... we had a slight touch of hubris from our success at Benowyc =). And, to put it in the words of whoever said it - I think it was Rockcrusher - just after you had made us suffer:

"omg, 1fg hibs just did what 4fg albs couldn't"

Cheers!

R

rockcrusher

Re: Re: Caer Bedowyc da holiday camp

Originally posted by Vireb

noob

Your not really getting the spirit of the post are you.
Prehaps you died in one of the failed assualts and are Vexed about it.

RockCrusher GM of RB Mid

I

indeed

I just want to say a very big thanks to all the people who have joined us from time to time on this holiday. Without this help we would not still hold this fort. BIG thanks to the phophets, H&S, and everyone else who turned up.

Also that little spirit master who gave 20 or so albs knocking on the door a nasty SURPRISE! :)
(you know who you are)

FATBOB
RABID BADGERS!

p.s. what time i the assult planned for tonight? our holiday money is running out.

D

daphatfriar

I think you Mids must be a little short sighted.

We ain't keeping your Relic there and more fool you for listening to Hibs who prolly told you it was ;)

T

The Exile

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Unluck guys, dont be so hasty to charge us next time.

We are called 'Rabid' for a reason you know ;)
But then again you guys had a good group setup and nuked us into oblivion, was still a nice fight though hope we can do it again and atleast kill a few of you :touch: :twak: ;)

A

angantyr

Haha was really funny 2 kill that huge alb army with RB there and i really hope to get some more of those fights they are so nice (gave me 10k rp's)
:)

I

indeed

Well done to the hibs who just took our holiday camp. I hope you enjoy the stay as much as we did. :)

Its been much fun but its back to exp'ing for most of us.

see you soon.

FATBOB
RABID BADGERS!

S

shilak

Oh well, we had only payed up for a one month vacation in sunny old albland, and our time is now up.

Good luck to the hibbies that have now taken up residence in Camp Benowyc and hopefully the albs will send you a little bit more entertainment during your stay.

To Fin, lighten up, its about time you got into the spirit of things and stopped moaning.

To Deepfat, as stated in the original message by Fatbob, we came to Camp Benowyc for a little holiday from snowy Midgard. Shame you guys couldnt provide a little more entertainment during our stay.

P.S. Thanks to the albs that came and gave us a good fight last night, that was probably the most enjoyable time I have had in the frontier to date. Also, thanks to the hibbies for the fight earlier tonight, sorry we couldnt of put up better resistance. /salute

O

old.Skallagrim

Ach ach. What was that--- Beno-something? We never really wanted it, anyway :cool:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ha ha...jokes on the hibs and mids! Beno is infested with cockroaches and has high unemployment rates.

We just made it LOOK nice so that you guys would take it off our hands. :p

~points mega death super uber cannon at Beno~

R

roedballe

Aye, sure was loads of fun that...

We had it for a while now. Now its the hibbies turn... We will take it again after they are done there ;)

ALL HAIL HIBERNIA! Let the stupidity and ignorance be the fall of the two barbarian realms Midgard and Albion. Let their Selfishness and greed lead them to their own doom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom