Cabalist

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
do you think Cabalist would be more popular if they had caster speed and PBAE in the spirit line?

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Another brilliant idea

Balbor said:
do you think Cabalist would be more popular if they had caster speed and PBAE in the spirit line?

plus PBAE pet ^^ with aoe DoT....

ROLF

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
All sounds fair 2 me, also i think cabbys should be able to summon 8 pets at once..... what? why is everyone looking at me like that?

:twak:

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Airalith said:
All sounds fair 2 me, also i think cabbys should be able to summon 8 pets at once..... what? why is everyone looking at me like that?

:twak:

I agree!!! 1bb pet, 1guard pet, 2healer pets, 2 pbaoe pets and 2 tank pets ^^
with cabbys aoe mezz and speed he would r0x! :eek7:

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Wouldn't a spirit cabalist with PB and speed be...an enchanter?

a.

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
cabbys with pbae in spirit line would be cool, make it a diff dmg type than the types they can debuff tho :)

oh lord! that would make them nearly the same as a chanter! :wij:

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
I think DAOC should be reduced to one class, which has all the abilities, spells, styles, speclines and so on currently available. And enough spec points to go to 50 in all lines. And then no one could really complain.

Keep the three realms, but change their names to Red, Green and Blue. Change the name of the game to "Dark Age of Tron".

a.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Apathy said:
I think DAOC should be reduced to one class, which has all the abilities, spells, styles, speclines and so on currently available. And enough spec points to go to 50 in all lines. And then no one could really complain.

Keep the three realms, but change their names to Red, Green and Blue. Change the name of the game to "Dark Age of Tron".

a.

Who is Tron? :m00:

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
Who is Tron? :m00:

The guy responsible for building the Olympic stadium in Greece. A very lazy man indeed. Likes to wear skin-tight clothing made of Lycra.

a.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:

sure, skip the LTcomponent, skip stun from pet and make it a castable snare (which tend to get resisted more than landing :/ ) , skip dots, skip the snare, skip the petloving in spiritline, add in a pbae and we are sorted i think. Would work quite oke i guess. Why not roll a chanter instead though?

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you think

Balbor does these threads as jokes, or he is actually thiis stupid

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
Do you think

Balbor does these threads as jokes, or he is actually thiis stupid

Think he lacks basic knowledge about some of the games mechanisms, and daocexperience in general, thats all. Just look at this post he started this thread with, adding in pbae to cabalist without removing all of the goodies that caba actually have, what do we have? A supreme enchanter. Well thought out? Not really, would a person that know _anything_ about cabas and chanters suggest it in this way? Not really.. hence, lack of knowledge and experience imo. But its quite entertaining though :cheers:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:
Think he lacks basic knowledge about some of the games mechanisms, and daocexperience in general, thats all. Just look at this post he started this thread with, adding in pbae to cabalist without removing all of the goodies that caba actually have, what do we have? A supreme enchanter. Well thought out? Not really, would a person that know _anything_ about cabas and chanters suggest it in this way? Not really.. hence, lack of knowledge and experience imo. But its quite entertaining though :cheers:

Just out of interest, which goodies would they be?

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:

it would be amusing to hear the whines from chanters when a class becomes as nasty as them + lifetaps instead of dds
but really such a bad idea :eek:

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
You could make the lifetap a PB with the same damage, I guess. That will even things up a bit. Make it really fair.

a.

Tilda

hmmm, give please :p
lol at this thread, cabbys with body pbaoe xD

Tilda

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm make cabbies really tough.

Nah.

I like having something nobody really wants to play in a spec combo nobody really wants to play. Makes me feel special and covers up the fact I'm really just a crap player :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
like enchanters perhaps?

yes like enchanters with disease, harder pets, getto heals, dots, root, ae snare, lifetaps instead of normal nukes and more debuffs at the cost of stun :twak:

/edit oh and baby nearsight :m00:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:

He didn't mention interrupting DPS debuff, so chanters would still be more OP :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Roadie said:
yes like enchanters with disease, harder pets, getto heals, dots, root, ae snare, lifetaps instead of normal nukes and more debuffs at the cost of stun :twak:

/edit oh and baby nearsight :m00:

Wondered how long it would be before the 2.5 spec point cabbie came up :clap:

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
??????? Why not give infils plate, insta self rez grapple as 35stealth spec ?? wont be fotm or anything !!11elevenhundredandtwelve11111!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom