Cabalist

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Would a Spirit Cabby be a welcome addition too a rvr grp here on prydwen?
11 Matter
25 Body
46 Spirit

As a sorc debuff/lifedrain assister, with some nearsight capability and Aoe Snare and Aoe Disease and a great interuption pet.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
SigvartH said:
Would a Spirit Cabby be a welcome addition too a rvr grp here on prydwen?
11 Matter
25 Body
46 Spirit

As a sorc debuff/lifedrain assister, with some nearsight capability and Aoe Snare and Aoe Disease and a great interuption pet.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

nah, no one would ever want them in group on prydwen! ;)

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/characterrank.php?server=Prydwen&realm=&order=lastweek

Characters Top 100 for all realms on server Prydwen
Ranked by Lastweek RP
Rank Name Realm Realm Points Last week Level Guild Class Race
1 Bodyrot Albion 1,170,036 252,323 50 Outcast Cabalist Inconnu
2 Onigiri Umeboshi Albion 471,750 242,518 50 Outcast Cabalist Inconnu
3 Chronicle Midgard 6,010,445 199,957 50 Bad Omen Shaman Kobold

More seriously tho, if you have a fixed rvr group built around debuffers (we run 2 spirit cabbies, 1 mind sorc, 1 body sorc, 1 BGer, 2 clerics, 1 mincer), then yes, it'll work fine, however random pick-up groups tend to still be biased against accepting cabalists, and you would probably have difficulty getting groups..

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/characterrank.php?server=Prydwen&realm=&order=lastweek

Ranked by Lastweek RP

More seriously tho, if you have a fixed rvr group built around debuffers (we run 2 spirit cabbies, 1 mind sorc, 1 body sorc, 1 BGer, 2 clerics, 1 mincer), then yes, it'll work fine, however random pick-up groups tend to still be biased against accepting cabalists, and you would probably have difficulty getting groups..

Dhooooo =) guess I should check some more before asking :m00: But thx for info m8. Guess I will have too find me a rvr guild then, when the time comes.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Going 35 body, 41 matter, 3 spirit with mine, though the spec won't kick in properly until New Frontiers. Currently lvl41 and gaining :)

Play what you think is fun, and don't listen to anyone else :)

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
Going 35 body, 41 matter, 3 spirit with mine, though the spec won't kick in properly until New Frontiers. Currently lvl41 and gaining :)

Play what you think is fun, and don't listen to anyone else :)

Well said :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
willowywicca said:

Ranked by Lastweek RP

pffft oni. i will have cryo up there soon, 2-3 nights got me my 120k odd lwrp, we not achieved anything till ranks 1-8 are all outcast imo :D

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
pffft oni. i will have cryo up there soon, 2-3 nights got me my 120k odd lwrp, we not achieved anything till ranks 1-8 are all outcast imo :D

I'm gone til tuesday now tho :( Will prob slip off the table altogether :p

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Equendil said:
Oh look, someone watched a movie or read certain boards too much.

Cant say I have seen any movie involving a cabalist lately tbh, nor read any board. But I have read abt Jewish Kabbalism lately due too my studies at university. But ofc I guess you had not posted anything for 2 hours and as we say "ars gratia artis". And if you are that bored might i suggest " bibere venenum in auro".

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
SigvartH said:
Cant say I have seen any movie involving a cabalist lately tbh, nor read any board. But I have read abt Jewish Kabbalism lately due too my studies at university. But ofc I guess you had not posted anything for 2 hours and as we say "ars gratia artis". And if you are that bored might i suggest " bibere venenum in auro".

Sorry then, just reacting when I smell bandwagonning, and that sounded a lot like it :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
One thing you are forgeting.. Outcast is one of the few, if not the only cabby RvR groups around on prydwe.. and i doubt a random cabby will get a space there ^^

Caster groups are geting more and more popular though

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Equendil said:
Sorry then, just reacting when I smell bandwagonning, and that sounded a lot like it :)

He He np =). Was just wondering if the Albs on prydwen use what we do in Hib with chanter/Light Menta pair. (chanter debuff heat, then base nuke while Menta assist with specc nukes). Just seems if u have a sorc as mezzer, a spirit cabby working with the sorc will allow the sorc and cabby too kill real fast with baseline LT. But I guess that is a dessision based on the do we remove 1 merc from the assist train in favor of better magic dmg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom