Cabalist Pet Question

A

Arwen

Hola!

Ok, im making a cabalist and im gunna try specing the pet line till lvl 20 i dont really care what people think i should spec until this level i just wanna try it =) But anyway my question is, at high levels, what kind of condition can the pet SOLO?

Any comments from none pet specing people. or specing pet people even better.... plz specify which and what your pet can do without heal /with. Cause i was thinking and if the pet can only get to 44 its gunna have a v. chance of missing a level 50+ mob isn't it...? A sorcerer can charm a level 50 mob but surely a cabalist pet is better somehow...? Plz advice me =)

A

Arwen

Someone told me a buffed cabalist pet with a cleric could kill lvl 60 mobs...?

E

Exinferis

yah, with the 40 matter specc shield or the 50 matter specc shield you can kill the barfog epic mobs... teaz, fester, afanc etc

im 50 matter specc so it doesnt matter for if my pet cant hit the mob, ill let the mob kill itself on the damage shield. :)

I tried 50 spirit on gorre, you will be a pve god, with -50% body debuff, and loads of pet buffs, but PvE is the only thing its good for. For RvR it stinks

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

With high pet spec you will be loved by all body sorcs for your body debuffs (I know I would). :)

Matter spec is great though. AE dot and Damage shield kick ass! :D

A

Apathy

I was with Exinferis on Gorre. I was nuking mobs for nearly 700 after he debuffed them.

This was on reds and oranges etc.

~cries~

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sorcerers don't need buffbots. We need DEBUFF bots! :D

J

Jiggs

yeah i been trying to figure out some kind of 2/3body with 1/3spirit spec for a while now, so you debuff your body nukes, but the problem with these mages is 1xspec its impossible to balance it into an effective class

hmm if only the body debuff was in matter

no wait....thats an enchanter Oo :D

J

Jiggs

38body
38spirit

thats the best i can see, air theurgs will love you also

and you only need RR2 for 50body

its just a shame there is no possible way to get the 45nuke/lifedrain and the 33debuff =/

that would be uber combo

O

old.Ramas

Straight out of the tin a Sapphire cabby pet can kill blues comfortably, and yellows mostly.

With Spirit spec buffs the Saphhire can kill yellows comfortably and oranges without any real difficulty.

With Cleric buffs the Sapphire can apparently kill oranges comfortably and most reds.

All the above assumes you are letting the pet solo. If you are body or matter - you can help it along with dots/nukes/debuffs etc and add one colour of con to the above.

But in practice the best xp/time at higher levels always seems to be low yellows simply for the lack of downtime.

Personally, if you are planning to level to 50 asap I would recommend going full spirit up to level 40, then repeccing to matter. Spirit buffs rock if you do not have an enhance bot.

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
I was with Exinferis on Gorre. I was nuking mobs for nearly 700 after he debuffed them.

This was on reds and oranges etc.

~cries~

a.

700?! :eek2: thats like alot =P

A

Apathy

I know! I'm, like, uber.

Oh wait...I'm not. :/

a.

A

Arwen

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Straight out of the tin a Sapphire cabby pet can kill blues comfortably, and yellows mostly.

With Spirit spec buffs the Saphhire can kill yellows comfortably and oranges without any real difficulty.

With Cleric buffs the Sapphire can apparently kill oranges comfortably and most reds.

All the above assumes you are letting the pet solo. If you are body or matter - you can help it along with dots/nukes/debuffs etc and add one colour of con to the above.

But in practice the best xp/time at higher levels always seems to be low yellows simply for the lack of downtime.

Personally, if you are planning to level to 50 asap I would recommend going full spirit up to level 40, then repeccing to matter. Spirit buffs rock if you do not have an enhance bot.

Thanks, thats the only post anything to do with what i asked :)

D

deffy

With the sorc cold debuff I can kill a red caileich guard before it even reaches me, normally I wouldn't expect to kill a yellow before it reaches me unless it's caster or something, more debuffs please :)
sorry for the hijack btw ;)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
I know! I'm, like, uber.

Oh wait...I'm not. :/

a.

You'll always be uber in my eyes Paffy :(

E

Exinferis

next gorre i will respecc to 50 spirit again, okey apathy? :D

A

Apathy

Woo! :D

I shall be by your side. I'll respec to full body and get you some nice debuffs too.

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom