Cabalist movie with added pwn

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
Due to popular request, another movie is being uploaded.

Movie 38,4 Mb

The group setup today was 4 cabalists, 2 sorcs and 2 clerics :worthy:

(Should be visible in 20 mins).

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
no panning, too slow targetting and playing with arrowskeys (Quicksilver style).. just like an average alb

Ibilic

Fledgling Freddie
pretty nice :p

calling it pwn movie and only showing the one time you beat us when we killed you like 5 times in a row before is abit misleading though :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:
no panning, too slow targetting and playing with arrowskeys (Quicksilver style).. just like an average alb

wastinga a lot of time walking to fop but not actually going in range, wasting moc for no reason whatsoever, never helping anyone CC/kill pets

<shrug> ;p

flex

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, nice movie, nothing that special tho :)

u don't make the same play decisions (targetting etc) i would make :)

btw, i practicly gave those hibs to you guys. Ran into them when duo with serathul (practicly unbuffed btw ;)), mezzed them & started running couse i expected the grouppurge any second =)

hibs.jpg

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
aye nice fight that was :) thought we win after i nooked 3 of guys to pieces but nop, nice come back :E happy about that an rr4-rr6 grp gave a nice fight for a bit higher rr alb grp :>

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ibilic said:
pretty nice :p

calling it pwn movie and only showing the one time you beat us when we killed you like 5 times in a row before is abit misleading though :p

Aye but the grp changed abit, I joined xD and I only fought your grp once, and that was that time there at mmg. Mebbe its me xD

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
still some random vaktens
any fights against group with decent ml10 banelord?

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
BTW saphri u have some weird template, those nukes own ur power hard :O. I can get around 35 nukes out of a bar, ur looking at like 15?

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
surely you meant to say:

Cabalist movie with adds pwns

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eluvia said:
BTW saphri u have some weird template, those nukes own ur power hard :O. I can get around 35 nukes out of a bar, ur looking at like 15?
That's a fact of life for a self-debuffer; I am guessing you play a spec nuker? A "pure" Spirit Cabalist will never get a modified (spec + items + RR) body spec up to the level of their baseline LT (level 50, a Spirit Cabalist with 46 spirit will have at most 28 + 11 + 10(?) = 49 body spec). Since staff focus is capped at your modified spec in each line, you're looking at huge power usage for each base nuke. This is even more true for Runecarvers and Manachanters who have to spec to 49 in their debuff line, and thus have even less points to spend on their baseline spec.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
That's a fact of life for a self-debuffer; I am guessing you play a spec nuker? A "pure" Spirit Cabalist will never get a modified (spec + items + RR) body spec up to the level of their baseline LT (level 50, a Spirit Cabalist with 46 spirit will have at most 28 + 11 + 10(?) = 49 body spec). Since staff focus is capped at your modified spec in each line, you're looking at huge power usage for each base nuke. This is even more true for Runecarvers and Manachanters who have to spec to 49 in their debuff line, and thus have even less points to spend on their baseline spec.

When i played a 48 rc rm even mcl2 and rp wasent enough if the fight just took abit long, Now with 50 dark sm i can manange allmost all fights with only mlc2 :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
still some random vaktens
any fights against group with decent ml10 banelord?

zzang ml10 banelord
hellsraiser ml10 banelord in that grp

><

but true about vaktens, i was missing RP - mcl2 badly there :eek:

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:

Since Quicksilver was one of th first RR10s on this server that "average" playstyle seems good enuff to pwn yourlikes forth and back?

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
If I play badly, how does the people that we kill play then? :eek6:

I don't see me using MoC out of range in this movie (True, MoC din't do much last fight, but that's life). I do see me running fast out of power, but that's normal for me (have RP, MCL2 and Tartaros to help).

And yes, that Zzang group normally hardly stops when running though groups I'm in, but that's not what people really wanted to see. I could fill hours with me dying...

F8 targeting? That's the fastest way to get the tank ripping your support. I do use mouse to pick range targets (remember we have nearsighters so ranged isn't main focus when a Zzang-like tank 2 shots casters).

Slow reaction? I don't just grap the first target in range, but try to find the 'soft/troublesome' ones.

Adding? First fight is (only) us vs 2fgm, second fight is us/rnp/serathul (10) vs fgh, third fight is us vs fgm (high rr). I really don't see much adding in this movie.

Not interrupting? I'm supposed to kill people, not to keep them busy. Still, I guess you missed seeing me doing AoE Disease (AFAIK that also interrupts).

My groups never complains about my playstyle, and I have no shortage of invites, so I must be doing something right. The perfect fight only exsist in peoples mind. The perfect battle plan never survives the meeting with the enemy, all you do it try to stick to it as much as you can and adapt as needed.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Saphri said:

The others in your grp plays good/kills them? XD

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
They should complain more then if they did all the work.... ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Saphri said:
They should complain more then if they did all the work.... ;)

just dont mind all the bs that the "leet" ppl say here, u play nice and for fun and thats what matters!

nice movie

:drink:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Making a movie opens up yourselves to alot of critism; be it fair or not :)

There's some friendly adds in your movie; but its not like you can help it; playing in Emain with 100+ Albs there obviously causes adds to happen; Emain is only that big in the end ;)

Still I think some comments are right: You probably could improve on faster targetting (you are MA I think; since I see no /assist on you?); because it looks 'pretty slow' all in all. Also I see alot of debuffs but way less 'nuking' which means you're not the 'killer' in this group quite often.

All in all that hardly matters if you're having fun and be successfull :>

Nice movie!

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Nebel said:
Since Quicksilver was one of th first RR10s on this server that "average" playstyle seems good enuff to pwn yourlikes forth and back?

soooo, playing 24/7 (even if playing bad) makes you the best? right

not that i've noticed quick being a bad player, but lets just say that rr10 doesnt necessarily = uberwtfskill, ok?

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
Happy to hear that the host is standing up to the test.

I've had 75829 hits from 846 visitors, and sent out 39.791.242 KBytes in the last two days. Just some useless statistics ;)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed the movie, nice music aswell, which is something strikes me often, the horrible taste of music in most DaoC movies. Never mind those complaining about gamestyle, way of play and such, instead I invite those people to make their own movies and make them public.

I have made a couple movies myself, and I am embaressed looking at them when I see all my little flaws and faults, no matter how good you are at playing you will still see errors, and those people commenting only on those are not perfect by far. We win fights, so it cant be all that bad, my guess is that other people do the same mistakes and worse ;)

Btw, quit playing those pure caster groups, they are EVIL!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
seemed to me like fraps was making you lag
i had that when i was playing my healer, on my screen it looked fine but when played back the vid there was a delay.
But playing with the arrow keys cant be blamed on that :p

rather misleading calling it a pwn vid when the same grp dropped u in under 20 seconds before hand :)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Saphri said:

I don't see me using MoC out of range in this movie (True, MoC din't do much last fight, but that's life). I do see me running fast out of power, but that's normal for me (have RP, MCL2 and Tartaros to help).

And yes, that Zzang group normally hardly stops when running though groups I'm in, but that's not what people really wanted to see. I could fill hours with me dying...

F8 targeting? That's the fastest way to get the tank ripping your support. I do use mouse to pick range targets (remember we have nearsighters so ranged isn't main focus when a Zzang-like tank 2 shots casters).

Slow reaction? I don't just grap the first target in range, but try to find the 'soft/troublesome' ones.

Adding? First fight is (only) us vs 2fgm, second fight is us/rnp/serathul (10) vs fgh, third fight is us vs fgm (high rr). I really don't see much adding in this movie.

Not interrupting? I'm supposed to kill people, not to keep them busy. Still, I guess you missed seeing me doing AoE Disease (AFAIK that also interrupts).

My groups never complains about my playstyle, and I have no shortage of invites, so I must be doing something right. The perfect fight only exsist in peoples mind. The perfect battle plan never survives the meeting with the enemy, all you do it try to stick to it as much as you can and adapt as needed.

Very nice dl host etc, capped dl speed :) and nice that albs are starting to make good group setups.

and what the others said:

improve panning, keep more view of the battle, target faster, make sure you exactly know what target you are going to get next once the current one is down, instead of take one down, then wait 3sec, because you have to "check" what targets, instantly on a fight a good ma should basicly pick out a a chain of targets wich he should kill (ofcourse this can chance due to different RA's put in to place, or opportunitys). and stick the pet on ppl that needs to be chain-stunned ;)

oh and strafe is your friend (so is being used to fps games when playing daoc)

"The perfect fight only exsist in peoples mind. The perfect battle plan never survives the meeting with the enemy, all you do it try to stick to it as much as you can and adapt as needed."

With out critisim you wont get anywhere etc (ofcourse worthless whine or so doesnt do either :p).

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wow, Soruzi, inactiveness agrees with you, constructive criticism! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom