caba + wizz 20+ lvling

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
matter cabbie + ice wizz + fop 50enh bot

will it be fast?

will it be straight forward (cabbie pulls en mass - > wizz pbaoes on 50%)

any links to xp spots?:)

ty for any info

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
XPing isn't as hard as it used to be, I can tell you that. Rolled a lvl20 cleric on Saturday 9pm. At Sunday 9pm she was lvl40 and had ml1-3 bg credit.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
i can pl a char from 20-48 in about 25 hours /played (well 2 chars at orcs with a friend on cleric me on neccy)

just cba sitting around pl'ing all day and fancy a caba for some high lvl pve'age

+ i need some cash :>

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
To be honest my friend I have to agree with Graendel lvl'ing has never been so easy, however if your looking for cash spots.. well my servant necro and fop bb went to barrows wight room and in 39 mins of pulling and discarding the wrist guards..soul thingies (as they don't stack and are only worth a gold each) I ended up with roughly 400 gold on each toon selling the loot at West Downs. So if your obsessional as me, spend a few hours down there... and maybe even invite an alt or an /as member for xp.. and your wealth will soon add up.

Other than that head off to Si and hit the White Lights.. or the Skellies in Gywn fair drops off them.. and its nice a secluded.... even the washed up Vikings are interesting loot wise.

Anyway good luck....

Hugs.. Hypnoyic

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:
i can pl a char from 20-48 in about 25 hours /played (well 2 chars at orcs with a friend on cleric me on neccy)

just cba sitting around pl'ing all day and fancy a caba for some high lvl pve'age

+ i need some cash :>

Well it's ~10 hours for me 1-46 so probably can do a bit faster than that. Absolute max leveling speeds haven't changed since toa tbh :p

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
we run 2 pl'ees so double that 10 hours :) and i cant keep up constant pulls for a solid 20 hours and often get urge to tweak my new alts out a bit

agreed that toa hasnt changed that much about leveling, apart from FOP (pre nerf ie combat leveling was even easier :D)

might give your viking spot a go some time, and looking into them buzzing nuisances on inishai island, could be productive i guess

was kinda looking for lvl 25-40 spots for xp - possibly cata as the mobs are very very close to one another, pbaoe dream etc

anyone had much success pbaoeing there way to 50 though catacombs?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Well... Roll necro + ice wiz... with my necro and fop bot I can pull entire Fins camp, and kill, so that's a profit of ~45g per pull, worth artifact xp, and insane xp.

Powerlevel there, xp your artis there, gather some cash there.

Ofc there's better ways of gathering a few coins, like farming items, but in the old school manners, it's quite awesome at the fins :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Marooned Vikings in Gwyn, yellow/orange to 50, fairly decent repop and toon is safe from wandering aggro if you stick him near the water behind you :)

They also drop tier 10 salvagable chain/weapons

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
ye currently lvling an icer on diff acc to necro, jus got him to 37 tonight (from 20 :))

il defo try out the viking camps, 2 good reports on it now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom