[ c4 ] We will blow you away!!

O

old.MadMaxMatt{t}

If you are clanless or going to leave ur clan at the end of the season, and play soldier, engi or attack WE NEED U

Trials will be Sunday 1st July at 9 pm, If you would like to trial please contact me

- irc: #c4
- email: Max@m0ng.co.uk
- webby: http://m0ng.co.uk/c4

we are ex prem and div 1 players and are going to join Jolt new league, BWTFCL and UKTFCL, but atm are only in clanbase

:)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Not another league, geez my misses is gonna leave me now then who's gonna make the sandwiches for the 2nd map prematch :)

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

?

Was that written in martian or have I forgot how to read english ?

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

Hey Mad,

what does c4 stand for (maybe it stands for nothing but...)

I am interested !

I'll tyr to come to the trial on Sunday but I'll be on holiday after that for three weeks !

Is it a problem?

Anyway, good luck for the clan !;)

R

Rumble

Geek mode activated.....

C4 stands for Composition C4. It is a composite explosive containing approximately 91% RDX and 9% non-explosive plasticizer. It is effective in temperatures between -70 and + 170 degrees Fahrenheit, but loses its plasticity in colder temperatures.

Of course we all know that RDX is a highly explosive compound (the term RDX originated as an acronym for Research Development eXplosive by the U.S. military)

In reality RDX is Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine - for short cyclonite and is expressed as the empirical formula C3H6N6O6. Cyclonite is a colorless crystal, with a molecular weight of 222.1, density of 1.82 g/cm3, oxygen balance: -21.6%, nitrogen content: 37.84%, volume of detonation gases: 900 l/kg. Detonation velocity, confined: 8,750 m/s = 28,700 ft/s at r = 1.76 g/cm3. Critical diameter of steel sleeve test: 8mm, impact sensitivity 7.5 N m. RDX is very stable, insoluble in water, sparingly soluble in alcohol, ether and benzene, and soluble in acetone. Cyclohexanone, nitrobenzene and glycol are solvents at elevated temperatures.

We all also know that Plasticizer is a material added to a propellant to increase flexibility or workability.

Geek Mode Disabled......

God only knows what plastic explosives have to do with TFC, I can only presume it was a sexy idea for a name at the time :p

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

I thought it stood for Channel 4. The one no one watches......

:D :) ;) ;) :p :p :rolleyes:

S

scw-venom

I thought it represented "Connect4" another great multiplayer game. I am also having serious difficulty in keeping up with how many clans MMM has on the go, I can feel the Brain pain..........:eek:

R

Rumble

Bah, now you lot are just being silly. I mean what next.....

C4 = the budget version of Sir Clive Sinclairs completely bonkers C5

Mind u Connect 4 is a worthy contender :)

O

old.deathmask

mumblemumble.ITS.IN.THE.BWTFCL.FORUM.mumblemumble

:rolleyes: :clap: :D

O

old.Squally

Good luck max mate, expect meh to idle verily in your channel :)

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

You mean people posts jokes in here? I've never seen any......

O

old.MadMaxMatt{t}

erm

does the Jolt league have a webby yet?

no

I am also having serious difficulty in keeping up with how many clans MMM has on the go, I can feel the Brain pain..........

erm why ?, it really isnt that hard, <|D|> are spliting at the end of the season, cos i want to run a 1 clan only clan, D atm are all dual clanners, so it isnt that hard to keep up is it ?

Was that written in martian or have I forgot how to read english ?

oi, my english 0wnz u :p

FAO [SCW]Tempest : ta i will use all that c4 talk on my web site

FA <|SeeD|>Squall: contact me on icq if u want a trial

Is it a CS clan ?

since when do u have engis & soldiers in CS ?

S

scw-venom

Point taken, I whole heartedly agree with a one clan notion. Hope it catches on.......

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

yeah it's me again !

MMM I'm not sure that I'll try to join.

In fact it depends if SeeD stops at end of season or if my members give me the impression that they want it to continue.
I'll let u know anyway !

And, hmmm, btw, MY english owns U !
English is my second language and I get 10s all the time ( out of ten obviously).

SeeD rules (but doesn't win)

PS : vuz u still haven't told me what u got for ur exams !

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Actually there is lots of soldiers in CS, tho your right about the engie's :)

O

old.Squally

Someguy came into #c4 and spammed #teamc4 repeadatly...
:confused: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom