[ c4 ] are looking for 1 soldier and 1 attacker.

O

old.[ c4 ]Matt

The attacker will be to replace Archerz (because he cant play for c4 in UK/BW/BYTFCL because [DW] nicked him off us [:(]) so you need to be very good or have very good teamwork.

The soldier will be to replace target who is going to uni so he cant play TFC anymore [:(], you will have to be able to play in most spammest places i.e.
Top Sprial - 2Fort
sd2 ramp
OF Switch

Both position you need to be able to use RW or Bcom in every match.

[ c4 ] are going to be in BYTFCL, BWTFCL & UKTFCL we hope, and atm also are in UKTFCL Lower 1/4 finals [:D], Morat and Clanbase.
We play on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday & Sundays at about 7 - 10.30 GMT time [:D]

Our web site is http://m0ng.co.uk/c4
Our IRC is #c4 on Quakenet

You will be trailed for a week, I don’t care how good you think u are, u will be trialed, and the clan will do a vote to see if u can join after that week.

We are a very good place, play tons and also have a laugh, so if you think ur the type of person for [ c4 ] please come to #c4 and talk to me, anu or fishy.

Thxs

1Jesta

Also, if you are hideously addicted to TFC and like playing every night (1 or 2 matches per night), then come join fellow addicts :D

O

old.Carwash

Originally posted by [ c4 ]Matt
[ c4 ] are going to be in BYTFCL, BWTFCL & UKTFCL we hope, and atm also are in UKTFCL Lower 1/4 finals [:D], Morat and Clanbase.
We play on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday & Sundays at about 7 - 10.30 GMT time [:D]

Our web site is http://m0ng.co.uk/c4
Our IRC is #c4 on Quakenet

1Jesta

Aye some m0ng had taken Jesta, so i have a ghey 1 infront of me nick..........shambles innit :/

O

old.[ c4 ]Matt

yeah they did

arch told me he wasnt going to play for TGC in any leagues

M

Moön

Originally posted by 1Jesta
Aye some m0ng had taken Jesta, so i have a ghey 1 infront of me nick..........shambles innit :/

Tell me about it I tried about 15 variation's of Moon :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom