C05 again

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Like i said in my last post (https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=216222) if it went OK i will be doing it again in 2 weeks well 2 weeks is up,so Tuesday 1/05/07 at 8pm(UK time) meet brimstone.Post your and name and char you are bringing if you are want to come along or just turn up on the day.The Bg will be on phade this time and lets hope it goes as smooth as the last one. :england:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
i hope you go well again m8.
but sorry this time i wish that many ppl can join your raid as there is an ml raid. on that day. anyway i will join with my necro

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Another successful run 2fg this time,and went well will no hitches thx all for coming hope to see some more in about 2 weeks time. :england:

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Another successful run 2fg this time,and went well will no hitches thx all for coming hope to see some more in about 2 weeks time. :england:

Plenty of hitches for me! LOTRO here i come :p hehe j/k was a shame i LD'd and died so far in and couldn't get back to you put me in a bit of a bad mood for the rest of the night (virgin media have been sent a very strong email) :(

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you will be sorted for next time kao bud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom