C&C Generals: Zero Hour

E

Embattle

Lets hope it lasts longer than the original.

S

Sir Frizz

Not likely, there's a measley 15 new missions. I just wanna play with the new toys. :)

G

ginger_beacon

zero hour

is that non pc, cos it's out on pc, genrals, just a little different though

S

Sir Frizz

It's the add-on/expansion pack for Generals.

K

Kindar

Wow...i enjoyed playing Generals...didn't knew an expansion was coming up. Anyone got link to the trailer?

D

del_eneste

Wow nice :) I play Generals alot but didnt have a clue a expansion was coming out..

M

mutex

yeah, original was way too short but the toys are fun, i'd heard rumours of an expansion but didn't know it was almost due. gonna have to get it when it comes out.

Mutex

D

del_eneste

Today I played C&C Generals second wave... downloaded from somewhere :/. But its really good.. you can play as the U.K and they have some really cool planes :D

O

old.Dillinja

I've started playing Generals again recently as the Yanks. Not sure yet if I will be buying Zero Hour though. If I do maybe we can sort something out for a multiplayer game eh del? ;)

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I've started playing Generals again recently as the Yanks. Not sure yet if I will be buying Zero Hour though. If I do maybe we can sort something out for a multiplayer game eh del? ;)
Yeah sure :D would be great

S

squalion

well apperntly theres another expansion coming out, which is supposed to be naval wars mainly :)

i got Generals and 0 hour, and 0 hour is fucking excellent :p

C

Custy

I was a bit dissapointed with generals, i dont like the Todays Technology feel of the game. Didnt give me anywhere near the same feeling i got when i zapped my first victim with an oblisk tower in C&C. I think i enjoyed tiberian sun better than generals ffs :)

Its a good game, just not my cup of tea.

S

Sir Frizz

Custy, get Zero Hour. It gives pretty much a whole new feel to the game. Loads of new tactics to exploit and new toys to play with. Not to mention the bold move of Generals fighting Generals, now that is a whole new kettle of fish. :)

C

chi_

It has a boat on the splash screen, but you can't build naval units?

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by chi_
It has a boat on the splash screen, but you can't build naval units?

I expect nothing less from EA.

Users who are viewing this thread