bye

F

frellanoble

I cant take the game anymore. well not tonight and i doubt tomorrow so i am going as i am anoyying with it....or i am in a bad mood i dont know yet but i will find out in the morning.

=Happy hunting all.

O

old.Second

huh? who?`

seeing bye's from persons i've neeever seen before

and yesterday i even saw a Royal Bavarian in Darkness falls... amazing:p

R

Rhuric

Well actually it is 3 royal bavarians roaming around since DF came, Lucas, Ludwig and Wolfen, nice to have u back (atleast a while :clap: :clap: )

O

old.Second

thought they were long extincted hehe.

F

frellanoble

Well

i havent left i was in a foul mood last night xping was going bad i was feeling a lil ill so i was just emotional hehe.

Well keep on the thread with the RB stuff hehe

Frella Noble Lvl 15 Sorceress {Templar knights}
(Comes with a Fella doll complete with Mezz flinging and Ranting actions)

X

--xion--

erm who r u ? :p

anyway glad ure back yea sometime shte game can be VERY annoying :p

O

old.Kerosene

Usually not being able to find a group winkie's me off the most. I good night's sleep sorts that :)

F

frellanoble

You prolly have no idea who i am but i talk alot :)

If your eva in game and do a /who templar or /who frella then thats me :)

I am only a low lvl tho so you prolly dont need to know who i am :) but i have been around since the game went to the shops hehe

G

grebneklaf

Sit Gali sit........... Good boy. Now stop drooling

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.Galieran
WTF, is RB still alive??
Chatted to Wolfen a few days ago and heard that Lukas had been seen as well and if Ludwig is about again even better :)

Chronicles lists 5 active members in RB as well so guess that's the above 3 + alts or maybe Johan as he still plays as another char in a defferant Guild but is still in RB.

R

Rhuric

Wolfen is defenitly back, grouped in DF with him yesterday when I dinged 49 and he still know how wack mobs atleast =)

O

old.Galieran

Wolfen was at the failed dragon raid yeasterday, still wearing the <Royal Bavarians>, I asked him of his guild rank, he said it was 2.
Allthough I never managed to be in RB, I still miss their leadership, and my application is still on the RB-site I think, LOL.
I will gladly contribute many hours to help the remnants in any way I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom