Bye prydwen !

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Well have tried to quit a few times now and I think I might do it now since alot of people I knew left or have moved to a different server and prydwen seems kinda dead recently don't know how many would agree. Was never a huge RvR goer so alot of people won't know me, found most of my arpees in DF before NF was always fun enjoyed big PvE raids more...anyway been playing excal recently bit more fun since it is busy but not going to play any server full time all I'll be doing now is havin a mess about in BG every now and then since I log on and find I don't have to much to do anymore and it isn't very entertaining.

Don't know what I'm going to do now doubt I'll play another online game for a while but anyways thanks to all the people who made the game fun and stuck up with me throughout the years I played. To name a few even the ones who quit...

Klan War - My first real guild all really nice people Slogram, Hopeless, Dropdead some of them came back and made dead and buried which was nice since kinda got to see them all again...GL where ever they are!

Loki's Fallen - One of the best guilds nice people and good RvR grps although I never got in any nerf borand and platina always being on! :m00: was nice pretending I was good though :p

the old duelists circle people that had fun in aegir late at night Awesha (think thats right) and Shadowdweller and Blackdeath remember dueling them alot was always fun :D

thanks to Efour for nearly making me roll a bonedancer because the first epic armour skin for them looked so damn cool xD

and finally to my latest guild Venom all nice people Ampheh, Maddude, Cozak, Brightmind, Cypha/Runi/Coke <---- :wanker: j/k

Well anyway i'll be knocking about for a lil while not often though GL everyone

Darkmack, Bladespin, Zaku!

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
BB Dark and Remember in RL there is no release command so dont suicide to get home faster ;)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Aw m8r :wub: gl irl and sry for allways being online when we played on Lokis Fallen. You are one of the nicest person i met ingame. Im sure youre irl gona be really good.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Lubbock said:
BB Dark and Remember in RL there is no release command so dont suicide to get home faster ;)

haha, that actually made me smile ;)

bye darkmack, you always seemed to be hanging around aegir whenever i saw you duelling some SB or hunter, enjoy RL, but not too much or you might get addicted ;)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
cya bud :( take care irl and have fun but dont be a stranger and ffs go on msn more !!

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
cya around dark, its been nice knowing u and getting to farm with you since i joined the alliance. :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Didn't have any great disputes with u darkmack, hate to see you go (I am atm semi-active as well, playing EQ2). We did few good trades all together!

Have fun in the future thou!

Celinka

Fledgling Freddie
BB Dark :(

Have fun irl and take good care of yourself :wub:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! NOT you by all other big warrior trolls, those nice times we had. Man how can you do it. Gah!!! :( well m8, good luck on your path and really hope i will see you again sometime, bb m8 and gl again. :(

Norsefejd
-----------------------
Balkeriz warrior rr3l1
Painlezz SB rr4l6
Angle SM rr4l2
Parameddic Healer rr2l8
Baldarina Shammy rr2l9

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to see you go mate, but considering the times of DAoC, I don't blame you :)

Good luck in RL and whatever you do next :drink:

Hilding

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Darkmack, had some fun times in RvR ;) And some good duels with our shadowblades when they were lowbies.
GL in RL and hope u'll log on soon ;)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Really sad to see you go, gl withanything u choose do to megameight.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Bah u stupid gimp why did u have to quit, we been playin DAoC together for 3 years+ ur the only guy i kno hu plays DAoC irl, one of the best Warriors i have seen and u put in the time and effort to get good lol ( wot i could never do ) .I will c u 2day or 2morro neway but u fuxing bastard why?! no i have no reason to play ne more so gl irl but ill c u soon neway.

/salute to one of the best and kindest players in Mid!

Ucallme

Banned
Aww Darkmack, who else is gonna be my personal body guard now? You better hurry back!!! I think maddude is after my blood :/ oh and Markan, thrung, brightmind, Cozak... gah too many to type.

Happy New Year m8e, dont be a stranger.

Amphrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom