Bye for now

X

Xtro

Am taking a break again, I know full well people do come back so I won't say goodbye just cya later ;).

Lot of nice people in Mid/Pryd atm, thanks to everyone I've ever played with and met in one shape or form.

Cheers.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Take care, don't get pulped or mashed :)

Have fun in Planetside if you are heading there - I might drop by to say hi.

W

Wij

Get me some Planetside warez X and I may join you :)

(Paying subs cos u don't wanna lose yer lvl 50 char is a real bugger. Just can't stop paying and watch him dieeeeeeeeeeeeee...)

D

Damon_D

Bahhh Wij you gimp get ya arse back in tha game...and givfe fancy title ;)

F

Fafnir

Cya mate, well i'm in Planetside beta, so you will feel the bullet from my rifel in your back. :) Well i closed down my 2nd accout and Fafnirs open for another 2 months, but dunno if i will play so much. Its just not the game i started playing last year :(

S

Suedish

Goodbye man,
People who quits daoc always come back, it's a known fact =)

W

Wij

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Bahhh Wij you gimp get ya arse back in tha game...and givfe fancy title ;)

lo Damon :D

It's really hard for me to play DAoC at the moment due to lack of a dedicated PC room. Might pop on occasionally but I need to move house really.

I can't give out fancy titles apparently but if you sweet-talk Damini (or massage her b00bs, I forget which) I'm sure she has ways.

'Altmeister' would suit well I think :D

D

Damon_D

Ahhh sorry to hear...can't you set up a tent for your GF in the garden and make room that way ??

LOL yeah Altmeister would prob be quit suiting hahahaha..I'm prob one of the only peopel insane enough to play 16 + chars on the same server :p

Hmmm physical contact with Damini.. Did'nt she post a pic of herself in the " pic-thread " she actualy look's qute if u ask me ;)

D

Damon_D

Bahhh go put that tent up and get back in-game.. and nope you cant have her..you have one all ready, and that takes you above limit :p

D

Damini

Yeah, and I hear fiancees are really quite strict on having two accounts, they see it as cheating. If you install the mormon add on pack though apparently you can run both at once...

And I think you'd be better off persuading Wij to massage Trebz's boobs rather than mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread