Bye fair Thidranki

S

Sazyasha

Well, had a great time hunting you guys, and getting beat to a bloody pulp was almost as fun, with a few exceptions :)

Will miss Thidranki since Murd/Cale seems quite dead :/

If you don't have a lot of time to level for real rvr due to work and stuff Thidranki sure is the way to be, but for now I'll level a bit and see where I end up, and probably wait at 29/35 till some more ppl cap out of Thidranki to join me in Murd or Cale :)

Well take care, and Tremayne/Luon, soz for not saving my last points for you :)

See you all in Murd!

S

Sazyasha

I know you will ;)

Though there is a solution, everyone who have been fighting in thid for the past weeks, just head to your favourite xp place tomorrow evening and hit it off and we'll meet up in murd the day after tomorrow and we'll continue our fun :)

O

old.Kian

Missed a last duel with Saryasha, but was pleased to run into Shaya earlier today. Was rather miffed your armsman pal killed me before my poison finished you - I'm on 99 RPs and would dearly like that kill to have put me over the hundred.

I'll probably be levelling up to 29 this week, as I flatter myself I've developed decent nightshade skills in Thid, and I definitely will be stopping by in Murd to check my advanced techniques, such as wall climbing. Hope to see you (and then PA and poison you) there!

S

Sazyasha

I'll be there Tre, tho I won't be 29, can't be arsed to level to 29 when there's such a small magnitude of action there :p

I got my 29th Cleric there tho, Lolth Vita ;> You can have a swingby at her if you like ;>

btw, had like 2% left when your poison stopped ticking, and then that chicken ass Roshi knocks me off from a distance :)

M

mabs0r

you can add me to that list aswell :)

typical... last death goes to InYourEyes.... this isnt over by a long shot btw ;)

anyway, Vindicator , your friendly neighbourhood infiltrator, signing off from Thidranki

been a good laff, cheers to all (yes even the mids :p) for a good time, and i hope to catch up with, and kill, you all some other time

/e waves

M

Myshra

really will miss you matey :( get your scout leveled asap ok :D

S

Sazyasha

Vilhelmina, my archeress is bout 17 now, maybe 18 before bedtime, and prob 22 tomorrow with a bit of lady luck :)

Would have been 20+ today if those bloody task guys hadn't given me such a crappy time :)

Z

zedorf luribomb

Originally posted by mabs0r

typical... last death goes to InYourEyes.... this isnt over by a long shot btw ;)

sorry you could have told me somehow :p i wouldnt have killed you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom