Bye bye

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
guess its time to quit, havent been able to play Toa for one reason or another, spent loads ofmoney on trying to get it to work, but got to the point where it has pissed me off more than it is worth, and my real life is returning.

Anyways would just like to thank a few of my old guilds, half of which are non existent or have merged, for being wicked people, and giving me alot of enjoyment through that last year and a half.

Forgotten Few
Art of War
Angels of Death
Tempest
De Gothia

Big Big Big thanks to Black Falcons for being the best guild in alb excel ever, every one roxs apart from Mad ;p
special thanks to Ialk, Hatji, Asha, Farek<teh ubah dude>, Parlain, Dindra, Mallus, Toe, Qiao, Vivi, Noret, FC and anyone else I have forgotten! who I played with on a regular basis, and had alot of fun with!

I leave you in the knowledge that Yog and Sol are still gimps and always will be ;>

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
simon :(

:(
:(

I think you forgot some paladins btw :(

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
noooooooo, you cant quit ubah dudes simon :(

take care and let me know if you run out of snus^^

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
:( you cant leave.
anyway been a nice time playing whit you.

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
I think you forgot some paladins btw :(

yer ;< Zeal and Gwal, and forgotten judas and morsan ;>

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
it's ok you got the paladin king

but you forgot the queen :/
and that other gimpy gol pala lol

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Simon I'll be back sometime soon from uni for Easter, and it's me bday celebrations on 6th April. I don't have your new mobile number but Dave'll get in touch no doubt.

Rah x

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
Shit! how I could forget you G, take care you northern monkey ;>

I hear we're going to the rupert the bear musem for your Bday Rod!!! sounds like drunken fun lmao

bult

Loyal Freddie
bah :( was fun exping with you etc see you around hopefully :) gl snusboy.

/morsan

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf gimp :(

btw send meh your new mobile number; we still need to get around to introducing you to Fabric in London :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh said:
I hear we're going to the rupert the bear musem for your Bday Rod!!! sounds like drunken fun lmao

I'm trying as hard as possible, but they threaten they may be shutting down soon!

If not we might have a Rupert Bear themed pub crawl or something

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
bye bye Si..was good knowing u and good luck with everything else u do /waves

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
Well as if to tempt fate by making a "good bye" thread, GoA came up with the good's, and toa works, and have enjoyed a night of ToA, after all the stress of the last month or so trying to get it to work <addict>, GoA decided to tell me what to do, after posting this thread....making me look like a right twat, but thats not hard I suppose.... Anyways see you in game \o/

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
It smells of old people, and I dont wanna eat blended vegetables ;x, but I suppose it wouldnt be to bad if I sat next to you gunz ;P

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Good thing I didn't find this thread before or you would have been slapped hard irl.

gimp!

Stick

Fledgling Freddie
Will always remember you and Minko trying to scam me in Cornwall when we were lvl 35ish i think :)

regards and have fun irl

Gwari/Stick/Aquarius

nerf: didnt read it all till now, wb i guess :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom