Bye bye Sweden!!

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
holland sucks
sweden was the better team just look at the game, holland played a lousy game and had lots of luck!

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Funny I thought Holland had the best of the game over all, Sweden sat back for the last 30 mins and didn't chase the game.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Could've gone either way. Holland got lucky on the pens for once though! :)

Eliz

Regular Freddie
In all fairness Sweden should have won this game in the second extra-time. Penalties is just one big lottery and I think its a lousy way to decide the winner in a game like this. Anyways, congratulations to the Dutch...luck is a factor just as big as anything else in a championship like this, enjoy.

Oh and btw, Robben totally lost my respect in this game. Faking injuries the entire fucking game. Weak as hell imo.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Robben is liek the best player in the entire Holland team, and a swede got a yellow card for faking a injury, so shut the hell up.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha yay \o/ Well deserved for the Dutchies tbh, were the most aggressive and had the biggest opportunity, Swedes played boring and defensive and dirtier than the average German. Finally we won with penalty \o/ Van der Sar = god!

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
hahaha yay \o/ Well deserved for the Dutchies tbh, were the most aggressive and had the biggest opportunity, Swedes played boring and defensive and dirtier than the average German. Finally we won with penalty \o/ Van der Sar = god!

Probably the worst resumé of a game ive seen.

So a team in Swedens caliber should not play defencive against teams like Holland?

Are'nt you forgetting Swedens bar n post shots.

No doubt Holland deserved to go through, but if Sweden had won they would have deserved it aswell.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Zlatans osse

236408_large.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i dont care i am just pissed that they cancelled escape from LA for the sodding highlights, tight bastards!!!!! love that film <sniff> :(

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Holland won, gratz to them, it could have gone either way, was one of the best matches in the championship imo

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yea great match and my voice is gone cause I've screamed so much in the pub :p. Holland was the better team in the first 90 minutes and the first extra time, but Sweden had better chances in the 2nd extra time...So next is Portugal, if we beat them we'll probably face the Czechs in the final and then its revenge time!

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
i felt that match was extremely equal ..
i mean both teams had chances, both teams missed easy goals

ruud and his close close offside and the other dutch shots which hit the post
same for larsson and the other shots which also hit the post

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Xeanor said:
Robben is liek the best player in the entire Holland team, and a swede got a yellow card for faking a injury, so shut the hell up.

if robben is the best Holland can come up with i really feel sorry for u..

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

guess it must be even worse for the other teams then...

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
What the fuck's matter with Villa players and penalties? :(

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

Name one fu*king left winger left in the championship better than Robben, please?

Ayachin

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
Name one fu*king left winger left in the championship better than Robben, please?

nedved can be used as leftwinger and plays alot like one in juve, otherwise i would say that guy in denmar (cant remember his name :))

great game though, glad to se that holland won as they where just abit better then the swedes over 90 min, but the swedes deserved to win in the second overtime though :)

Grats holland :clap:

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:

Ronaldo can play on both wings too. ;)

liste

Fledgling Freddie
we have 3 players in denmark that can play both wings. Martin Jørgensen and Grønkjær being the notable ones, and imo better than Robben. Robben still lacks a bit in maturity and experience, but he'll rock in a few years.

And honestly, last nights game was the most boring match i've seen this tournament. Sweden didnt create anything on their own, and Holland's play fell apart almost every time they got near the swedish goal.

the 30 minutes of extra time, was probably the only bit that was interesting to watch, and if you judge by that, it was probably the best team that won. Sweden still didnt _really_ create a whole lot. They packed defence and played for the fast opportunities you will get, when the opponent lose as many balls as holland did (especially Davids.. get a grip man, you're better than this :eek: ).

Tough luck though Sweden. Was worth a shot :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Was a great match... sad to see Sweden go out tho... but im rather happy with the tournament.. we got further then England thats enuff for me :D

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:

Go back to ur l33t wtfpwning of newbies in emain nerd, if u knew anything about football u'd realize that ur team played like crap. The only ones doing something was robben and nistelrooy. And "defensive and boring" is football, maybe u should try it sometime cus u obviously dont know what the hell ur tlaking about, go squeeze some pimples or something and leave the commenting to ppl who actually know what theyre talking about. We had more chances on goal plus three hits in the bar, speaks for itself.

I dont see ur team beating Portugal, no chance in hell. Your defense sucks - so does your midfield except for some teen on the left wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom