Bye Bye Relics

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
was even better to see the mass-movement of hibs tryin to defend the last relic from goin ^^

irony gogogo ^^

GJ albs tho :p guess that was pay-back time for ya...

Myrthe

Fledgling Freddie
time to let go of all keeps/towers imo,might as well save our rp for when we need em after clustering.

added bonus is we will have our underdog bonus longer and the so called "leet" guilds can have their rvr right at DL.

:m00:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
lol underdog bonuses would be too yber when albs take all keeps, but i dont want that. i dont even like the insta rvr bit, so imo albs and mids should move out. or lets go mid

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, we didnt plan to take the relics, we was just a group who had nothing to do :)
Exis Underbarn

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Aserra said:
Guys, we didnt plan to take the relics, we was just a group who had nothing to do :)
Exis Underbarn

prob because you get farmed 24/7 primetime.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
But ... Relic reset in a week or two tops?
Well once an alb, allways an alb :)

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
yes, the relics will reset in 4 weeks, know.. but we had nothing to do..

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
TBH with hibs happy allowing enemy to have property in Hib Teritory it was a summer holiday event waiting to happen. Well those that love this so called instant RP can now do with the added bonus of knowing the enemy got some nice damage bonuses. :twak:

PvE anyone? LOL

Fair play Albs. :touch:

Myrthe

Fledgling Freddie
agree with avrot there,albs are sad tards for needing to do this when no hibs are on,being stabbed in the back by guilds giving away keeps for "better rvr" is worse.

odd thing is those same guilds never think of getting an alb keep n towers to insta port there.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Agreed, why shouldn't Albs do this when certain guilds give away keeps to maintain "instant RvR". Hopefully this is a turning point and we stop doing this.

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Not surprised in the slightest.. serves ye right for giving away keeps. I for one doubt that I'll be in any team trying to get any kind of tower/keep back, whats the point when the 'leet' buggers will just hand it back over whenever they want?

Everz

FH is my second home
Well!...

Underpop bonuses ftw!.. Goin to love farming albs now :D

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just as a side note to this guys i spent the whole of last night defending behn. A big gratz to all the peeps who defended greatly last night. Tbh we cant do much about alarm clock raids well just have to pick up the pieces and set our alarms to an earlier time :p

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Aye nice work guys.

Maybe we Excal hibs we need to do some flyer activity in schools/colleges/uni's and place job on notice board of Job centre for the none workers to help get new late night recruits to help defend realm while rest of us who work sleep.

Offer Free Lolleys and I-pod music downloads for long term employment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom