Bye Bye ppl

P

Pocyourhontas

Another of life's huge wankers leaves, boo fucking hoo!

Bye Bye Dickhead!! off to inflict your twatlike enthusiasm on some other game, or have you found a life?

Wow!! i enjoyed that, dont give a fook if you lot didnt. Flame away !! :flame:

I

inuyasha

Pocyour: nps, but.... wouldnt have been to much to ask that you read the first post on the thread before posting that question :p Hes off to teh army ^^

And, BB heste =) Will ceya irl every military brake, get home soon and pick up shower soaps at home instead ^^ (and, no mud, its snowtime for norwegian army-men now! I should know, im in it as well .=)

G

Gargo-

Heste :( guess the time eventually came :| See ya in some months time, enjoy the army and all that shit. Will miss yoo, LA will be kickin strong when youre back etc.
All the best Mr. Norway
:D

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
Another of life's huge wankers leaves, boo fucking hoo!

Bye Bye Dickhead!! off to inflict your twatlike enthusiasm on some other game, or have you found a life?

Wow!! i enjoyed that, dont give a fook if you lot didnt. Flame away !! :flame:

grow up

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by inuyasha
Pocyour: nps, but.... wouldnt have been to much to ask that you read the first post on the thread before posting that question :p Hes off to teh army ^^

Oh how awful, i feel really bad now, yeah right!! The way he said it made it sound like a game, my bad. Still wont miss the ponce though.

Originally posted by Wot-do
grow up

I am already realy old, that is why i am such a bastard!! now fuck off!

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
relax?

I am perfectly chilled thank you :) just having a laugh and enjoying the chance to finally tell Heste to feck off :) i waited a long time.

I am kool and the gang.

D

Dom

My heste :( well , i wont say you bye noob, you promised to pm in the free time, i will wait! :)

get fun in the army ( hahaahhaha )

O

old.arneduck

there was a good-bye thread? well damn im slow oO

have fun in army mate!!
even though you forgot to mention me, guess im included in the LA part :(

now gifv mace! :m00: :m00: :m00:

H

Hestetun

heheh I will be faster back xD cuz I just got a way to get home again xDDDD

so cya in some weeks xD

G

Gargo-

Anally rape your officer then get kicked out for bein a homo-ass-rapist? xD

Great plan :clap: only you would do somethin like that :p

E

Eolus

/HUG m8, have fun in the Army, i was there 2 years and got lots of good remembers ;)

O

old.Glendower

/wave

Say cant you guys over there just draft dodge? Move away until they forget about you, heheh.

C

chrstffr

Originally posted by vintervargen

seems someone know what its like ^^

Yeah, fucking last time i had u on a sleepover :<

H

Hestetun

aaaaaaarrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmyyyy SSSSSUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS so fo xD im will be back to daoc fast xD I guess xDDD

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Hestetun
aaaaaaarrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmyyyy SSSSSUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS so fo xD im will be back to daoc fast xD I guess xDDD

there is many ways to get out heste :D
a soldier in my group smoked some weed than went to the sick house and demanded a drug test. He got booted quite fast, altho he also got a lawsuit on him outside the army. So maybe not the best way :D

K

K][M

ja ja....

Da var tiden kommet Hestethun, du skal i militæret...men du får IKKE lære for mye taktikk der inne...er ikke sunt for oss andre veit du xD

ja ja....lykke til, kpmmer (egentlig ikke) til å savne deg...(slår hardt som faen) bare pass på at du ikke blir utplasert i finnmark eller no der omkring :p

bb...snakkes når du kommer tilbake (i en eller annen form)

I

inuyasha

Re: ja ja....

Originally posted by K][M
Da var tiden kommet Hestethun, du skal i militæret...men du får IKKE lære for mye taktikk der inne...er ikke sunt for oss andre veit du xD

ja ja....lykke til, kpmmer (egentlig ikke) til å savne deg...(slår hardt som faen) bare pass på at du ikke blir utplasert i finnmark eller no der omkring :p

bb...snakkes når du kommer tilbake (i en eller annen form)

Du trenger ikke å bekymre deg tror jeg, heste bebeh will be back ^^

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by old.Glendower
/wave

Say cant you guys over there just draft dodge? Move away until they forget about you, heheh.

Ali wanna be :p

I cant belive you still playing Glen.. damn you been threatening to quit since.. well.. since forever!

Users who are viewing this thread