Bye Bye Posts

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering how many people are leaving because of the game..or because of the radar loss??...lots of leaving posts going up all of a sudden.

Lets see what the next week brings ((o:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
would have been funny if they implemented the radar detection here earlier... we would have gotten alot of "Wellllllllllllllllllllll hard things have come to me in real life and i gotta quit now my subs just ran out i wont be back ever again byebye" posts :rolleyes:

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Loxley said:
How dare you assault my honour.

lol Lox u piss-taker, u for never used radar, u were just a pain in the proverbial ass for me everytime n odins...

u is a git but i still miss u :)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Loxley said:
How dare you assault my honour.

Lol Lox....if there is one person who i would put down as NOT using radar...it would be you (o:

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
EQ2 was released few days ago, maybe some have gone to try that. <shrug>

Morchaoron said:
would have been funny if they implemented the radar detection here earlier... we would have gotten alot of "Wellllllllllllllllllllll hard things have come to me in real life and i gotta quit now my subs just ran out i wont be back ever again byebye" posts :rolleyes:

Agree 100% and I always hoped they would had done that. Now Mythic has been advertising the NF-radar-detection thingy for months and months and I doubt many with radar will be running it at start. They gonna see what happens to others first. Least GOA could do would be not to make any kind of newsposts about people banned and then the old radar users might give it a try sometime in future and thus get banned. Then again, in US their policy was just to warn anyway so it didn't matter if you had used it before or not.
Reason I would had wanted it to be implemented earlier would be because the ones who use radar just before NF goes live have probably been using it for years. If they stop using it or get warning after NF, sure they probably stop using it woohoo what about all the advantage they got for xx years?

PS. Of course if GOA doesn't advertise the bannings from new detection thingy in news then they get more radar users caught maybe, but then also community starts to complain that they're not posting info about it or start suspecting they're not banning anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom