Bye bye PoC entrance campers

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
4,462
Seems Mythic listen to them whines ;o

Camelotherald said:
- In an attempt to further deter trespassers into his Hall, the Grand Summoner has placed wards at the entrances to the Passage of Conflict and the Summoner's Hall. These wards will unleash magical damage to those who linger too long near the entrances.
Oh and Pala af chant wont overwrite friar self af anymore.

only took a few years :clap:
p.S we get new l00t b4gz
 

Puppet

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,232
I guess; tho it was nice RP's for my vamp :p

Some paladin even logged out when he saw me and quite a bunch of mobs where between us :p
 

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
4,462
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
isnt there a thread somewhere else about exactly the same thing? :touch: :p
Who cares you rotten piece of koskit :touch: :touch:
 

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
1,551
Dwali said:
for ppl that can´t play in open RvR that is
can't play = no decent grp around or can't play = they are unable to press 1-8 buttons quickly? :p
 

Overdriven

Not a sandwich
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
12,141
Killerbee said:
can't play = no decent grp around or can't play = they are unable to press 1-8 buttons quickly? :p

oO 1-8?

I swear I only use 3-4 keys.
 

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,936
Puppet said:
I guess; tho it was nice RP's for my vamp :p

Some paladin even logged out when he saw me and quite a bunch of mobs where between us :p
err.. a good pally rips you apart quite easy tbh. Its just a matter of time :) When you cant hit, you wont gain mana, without mana Vamp blows. That pala was beeing silly or unbuffed.
 

Puppet

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,232
Shike said:
err.. a good pally rips you apart quite easy tbh. Its just a matter of time :) When you cant hit, you wont gain mana, without mana Vamp blows. That pala was beeing silly or unbuffed.

If mobs are between pala and me he can expect me to be powered-up. With alot of power thats alot of claw-damage; even if u cant get past his shield you deal quite some damage with claws. HoT will keep up alive; parry/evade buffs help in preventing him doing any damage.

And I didnt see a buffbot; so i expect he was unbuffed too :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom