Bye Bye Bye Dragonfang :<

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
I dont know whats worser.... this post.... or imagin him really singing this :eek7:
I know whats even more worse. Watching your dumbass posts which include works like 'worser' and 'imagin'.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Silverblast said:
I know whats even more worse. Watching your dumbass posts which include works like 'worser' and 'imagin'.
Or perhaps people like you complaining about the spelling or grammar of people who don't have English as their first language, maybe? Everyone should know that flaming people because of spelling mistakes is just lame.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Or perhaps people like you complaining about the spelling or grammar of people who don't have English as their first language, maybe? Everyone should know that flaming people because of spelling mistakes is just lame.
Actually I dont mind the spelling mistakes or the grammar of people, its the people themselves who I like to 'complain' about. I agree about the flaming cause of spelling mistakes is lame, but hell, I'm bored. Elorelen is a moron. Care to discuss ?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Silverblast said:
Elorelen is a moron. Care to discuss ?
That's another issue, I was just pointing out that you were flaming him for all the wrong reasons. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom