Bye bye Bravo... wtf?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sky suck. They're shutting down the Bravo channels from New Years day.

What will happen to Dog the Bounty Hunter now! :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
How would you watch Sons of Anarchy?? Assuming you hadnt downloaded it of course ...

Nate

FH is my second home
Dogs going big time, he'll be on bbc when top gear isn't on for sure.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sky suck. They're shutting down the Bravo channels from New Years day.

What will happen to Dog the Bounty Hunter now! :(

Didn't he get accused for beating up his wife or somesuch?

Marc

FH is my second home
Tbh, most of Bravos shows were utter crap. The 5% of the actual good shows are going to be picked up by Sky channels

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You say that Marc but I don't see how. I know nobody else likes wrestling but I quite liked TNA and it's 2 hours long. I don't see Sky bumping 4 episodes of The Simpsons repeats a week :(

Will

/bin/su
You say that Marc but I don't see how. I know nobody else likes wrestling but I quite liked TNA and it's 2 hours long. I don't see Sky bumping 4 episodes of The Simpsons repeats a week :(

Digital Spy says that Shows to be preserved include Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Chuck, Leverage, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Star Trek, TNA Wrestling, Sun, Sea and A & E, Motorway Patrol, Highway Patrol and Caribbean Cops. So you should be ok. It doesn't exactly fill me with joy though. ;)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Aren't the programmes getting transferred to Sky Atlantic when it starts in the next month or two?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Aren't the programmes getting transferred to Sky Atlantic when it starts in the next month or two?

No idea but I am sure on the advert I saw that mentioned Atlantic it said something about HBO.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sky Atlantic is looking very very good tbh...
The launch of Sky Atlantic follows the broadcaster's £150m, five-year deal to snap up the exclusive UK and Irish TV rights to HBO's entire archive, new HBO programming and a first-look deal on all co-productions. Sky is also understood to have bid at least 25% more than the BBC to acquire Lionsgate Television's Mad Men.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
From what i remember from working for them it wont be sky who are shutting it down it will be the channel owner pulling it from sky or stopping broadcasting all together.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Dog FTW. Been getting oddly into that recently. Probably as I find Beth's boobs rather hypnotic.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Meh, I don't care. All the good shows are being kept anyway :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Never once put on Bravo for anything at all. Except the one time I put on Manswers for a laugh and found out whether or not boobs float.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
AFAIK they're just renaming it and shuffling the channel ordering around. E.g. Living is becoming Sky Living and moving to replace Sky 3 or something.

I assume any shows that actually have viewers will move with them.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
From what i remember from working for them it wont be sky who are shutting it down it will be the channel owner pulling it from sky or stopping broadcasting all together.
No, it's Sky. Bravo was run for 25 years under the Telewest/NTL/Virgin Media etc, etc, etc. banner.

Marc

FH is my second home

I like TNA. A few months ago it was mint, now its so bad its lulzy.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Their results weren't entirely conclusive. I wasn't convinced either way.

Boobs (real ones) have almost an identical density to water so they neither float or sink, they will just stay where they are put.

What this of course means is that you can find out what boobs will look like in zero gravity simply by getting a girl to go swimming topless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom