Bye Bye all, have fun!!!!

M

mikkelhelle

With this last dummy from GOA, and the SLOW service, we have decided to move on to another game with better service.
We are a group of guy's and girl's (About 25 peps) there are feed up with bad service from GOA, so we all decided to leave.:-(

Hope to c many of you in WoW, Lineage II or Darkfall. Bye for now.

N

Nivellen

You'll come back, just like I did - when you start understanding this is the game that has just about the best to offer out there.

B

Bagloor

W00T you have find a game with better service???

Share please please please :hat:

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Bagloor
W00T you have find a game with better service???

Share please please please :hat:

yeah, it's called Dark Age of Camelot US Version. :p

O

old.Tohtori

I personally have been fed up with GOA service too so i really can't eat anything else anymore. Suuure, cooked kidneys in soursauce taste like something even a rat wouldn't lick if forced on gunpoint but when the option is getting your head shot in by some other service i eat the kidneys up with a smile on my face and ask for seconds. So bring on the lag! Bring on the serverdrops! I want more of that deeeelicious GOA soup! :D

S

Sard-Nair

Originally posted by old.Xarr
yeah, it's called Dark Age of Camelot US Version. :p

RvR at 5:00gmt am time i hear :(...

Maybe you'll just have to wait for WoW to come out, or dragon empires! :)

anyway have fun what ever you do cya:clap:

P

pitspawn

Wrong place to brag about leaving with 25 other people to spite GOA tbh. Shame that GOA dont even have a contact email to vent our frustration on lol. Just remember that the subscription page being down will be a one off thing. It was a pretty major GOA getting hacked. I saw some of the emain pictures of the spawns that the hacker did. Oh boy, that did look bad indeed :eek:

Hopefully, Mythic will see how badly that GOA have dealt with this situation and maybe give a helping hand/funding etc to better their services. After all, Mythic may not be to blame for GOAs performance but GOA are selling their product. What im trying to say is its in Mythics interest that GOA do their job well...

T

tripitaka

G'bye and GL finding something something else which is continually and completely playable with no problems whatsoever.

every game out there has troubles / patches / whiners on forums / bad service somewhr down the road.

(no, this wasn't meant as sarcastic, but reading it, it could be construed as being ... so i apologise.. never been one for knowing what to write to make it look politically correct.)

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by SarahT
RvR at 5:00gmt am time i hear :(...

To bad really but if all the english euro ppl was on the same 2 or 3 servers we actually could play as normal and do RR prime time and off prime time at the same time ;)

S

Sard-Nair

Aye, good points, but wouldnt the servers be super laggy if there was loads of english people playing ? like all the US peeps and EU peeps ?

D

Damini

*Damini packs away her dustpan and brush*

Tidied.

P.S. YAR

O

old.Tohtori

Aww. Dams took away my Sopranos impression. *pouts*

S

Solarius

Thanks Damini :clap:

Its unfortunate that people feel the need to leave the game, I wish too that GOA could sort themselves out. Best of luck with whatever game you guys go to mikkelhelle, if it's a doozy, be sure to let us know

:D

O

old.Tohtori

*shoots Solarius*

Snitch! Wrecked the great old.hijack :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom