Bye Bye Albion

O

old.Mousah

I want to thank DK for the time i been there :)
had fun with you guys, but i finally desided to leave Albion..
not becouse i hate ppl here, or that we suck in rvr(we do...dont try to tell me otherwise :)..
but i got one month left on my subscription and im not planing to continue when that expires, thats why i want to try out the only realm i havent played retail in...Hiperia, maybe i find some light to continue with daoc there, and if not i will see most of you in SWG....

thx too:
Tiarta,Belthazor,Vile,ODY!,Raistlin,Gangstar,Alyssa,Raziel,Flint,Wizzie,Hakke,Saurons,Rada(dont forgett to put on the right medallion next time ;) and the rest of DK Crew, keep on having fun guys :)

Ialkarn,HERBIE!(hope you aint mad for that name Herbal :p,Gunnerr,Frostboll,Judas,Farek and all you other ppl that have been lvling with me(sorry wouldnt fit the page to write all the names down :)

Mousah mOO
Pikeman at 50
<Dragon Knights> Deleted

Mousah
lvl 1
woodcutter to be

T

Tiarta

I wish you the best pf LUCK Mousah M00 - (m00 t00 j00 t00) ;)

hope u can get some lvl's before ur account runs out and get some nice friends also in Hibernia and please bring them Sauvage so i can have the pleaseure fighting you and your friends.

Would love to kill you in rvr :)

well best of luck Mousah, hopefully cu in another game

(damn have to goto work now, good luck to you - sorry i dont have time to make this letter any longer)

p.s. u deserve some m00's :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

Best regards

I

Ialkarn

It's always sad say Good Bye...
good luck mate,you deserve it.

O

old.Sepiritz

When all is said and done, I have to say again that its been a pleasure. HF in hippieland and pull some elf ears from me when u have the opportunity. Oh and give Tomask a swift kick in the rear for being such a mirthful gimp. :)

O

old.Odysseus

Cya mouse.
Known you since level 16-18 or so, always liked you eventhough u're an utter n00b ;)

Get to 50 and come get killed by me plzplzplz?

(And bring Tomask)
(And dont worry about calling Herbal Herbie, I do that too)

May cya in SWG - never knows - look for the filthy rich crafter with the bad attitude :)

M

MiZzZerY

Must hurt to delete a level 50 character, i myself would never do that, i'd rather buy another account, so all respect to u Mouser. :)

And i hope to see you in Odins / Emain soon as one of dem hibbies, so i can kill you, good luck.

B

brommix

Ya take care Mousah to bad you felt you had to delete the char though hehe :)

O

old.Zoyster

Gah, we're losing some1 from Old-Skool !

Cyas ;)

H

Hit ^_^

bah this sucks. you cant leave now. at least stay for SI (a year or so)
have been damn fun playing whit you all the way from beta to now :)

H

hotrat

Sad to see you go m00 :m00:
I hope you enjoy your time in Hibernia, playing all 3 realms is a great idea to get the most you can out of the game :)
I look forward to seeing you in rvr, you know you gotta get a hib char to 50 before you quit daoc for good :clap:

W

wildpt

Noooo we loose an Uber armsman :(

Cya and good luck Mousah

G

gunner440

bah another tank less in alb :( :(

nooooooooooo m00sah :/

gl tho in hib.. ull b needing it :p

F

-frostor-

will NEVER forget my thrust-pole budy in DK :D
GL & HF in future

O

old.Darkan

I remember young Mousah.

Shame to loose you from the ranks, take care m8.

O

old.lewstherin

young mousah is now in CF hands.... we will take care and pwr lvl him =) he shall soon b your worst enemah =)

P

pilia

Bye bye mousah,
Been a long time since i played with you,but from what i remember,..
Albion will miss a great player and very nice person,.

Have fun mate,..

Pilia,Woman at Arms,.

B

belth

/cry @ M00sah :(

If I see you in Thidranki, I'll be sure to give you a DoT or two... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom