Bye all

G

Gorguss

Don't forget playing games and having fun though your not playing DAoC anymore, it's once you stop playing games that you have really lost but I believe you still know the arts.
It's been a great time, I've cancelled my account and will play until the end if this period and then take a break for about 2 months. I believe that when I come back, everything in the game will se4em much more pointless as you see it from another angle.

Good luck in life and hope you don't forget all those friends in game, bouse those friends are NOT "virtual".

Gorguss out--

O

old.Laryssa

/cast MEZ Niljindil

YOU CANNOT LEAVE US MASTER !!!!

/cry

:mad: :mad:

E

Ensceptifica

It's hard to give up an addiction to a game such as this. It's fun, it's easy, there's interaction with other people.... Had the same problem with quake 2 and Ultima Online, but I'm happy to say I manage to schedule my time with the right priorities now. It used to be so tempting to call in sick when I woke up with a mere mild headache or a light cough, so I had an excuse to game all day instead of going to work : / One day I just decided to do important things first, and waddayaknow, the moments I had left for playing games became more fun too ( ;

Hope you don't regret your decision. You're welcome to return though, coz you were good company ( ;

O

old.NorME

Good bye Niljindil.

We had good times playing the game ! Your character will be missed ;) Enjoy real life and dont ever come back to online gaming, it is too easily addicting.

Think a few of us have the same addiction to DAoC and we probably have some of the same problems with school and work.
We always say, I just need lvl50 or only want some more rp's so i can get that RA. But when we think about it , it's only a game.

Lots of good advice you have given Niljindil, but the best advice you could give was, quit DAoC.

Good Luck!

P

Pash

Good bye mate

So sad you are not with us anymore, but you made right desicion.

O

old.Aragone

:(

damn fellas sorry to see you go had alot of funn times with both of you.
atm i have the same problem and should proberly do as tzee and niljindil did but i just carnt do it :(

realy would like youre icq's send to me so i can still talk to both of you:rolleyes:

hope you both have a nice rl and gl and hf with it.

F

Faeldawn

Best of luck nij, guess we'll have to find someone else to yell at us on the next dragon raid (j/k) ;0)

C

Cloak_

Nilj posted on other thread,, and b4 u say it I am not doing the /y at nxt dragon hunt :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread