Bye All

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is goodbye from me...Mythic wont change this situation.

My reason for leaving is simple, I do not wish to play a game were one realm overpowers another.

Points why im leaving too.

No.1 Albs have longest bow range
No.2 Albs have longest AE mezz range
No.3 Albs have a Chain wearing,insta stun, insta mezz, stealthing class. (withevade yet Thanes do not)
No.4 Mythic only seem to listen to crying alb wankers, and nerf the class to the state not worth playing.
No.5 TWO ALBION casters (Sorc,Caba) can take out a FG.

Id like to say thanks to who I know, and all the guilds that have let me join them.

BountyHunters
JPF
Venom
TheSalamanders
GreyWolves

Hope to see some of you in another game

Hokky

Fledgling Freddie
bye Tizu.. hope you change ur mind and come back.. we mids are few enough :mad:

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if you care so much about having the most powerful toys then /reroll Albion tbh.

Q to the Q, etc...

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
cya abs dont come back and yes I wish I did roll alb 3 years ago too but its too late to change now. gifv old days the gna days :(

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
I wish I did roll alb 3 years ago too

Pffft.

Should have rolled a hib tbh.

They're the ones us Albs whine about now.
Ok in the late 1.6x patches we were QQing about how overpowered U guys were (insert savage/BD whine here)

We all have good patches and awful ones. Right now you guys seem to be the realm suffering most but it'll change again soon. It always does...

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Dakkath said:
Pffft.

Should have rolled a hib tbh.

They're the ones us Albs whine about now.
Ok in the late 1.6x patches we were QQing about how overpowered U guys were (insert savage/BD whine here)

We all have good patches and awful ones. Right now you guys seem to be the realm suffering most but it'll change again soon. It always does...
well ive been playing a long time lol just after the release quit for like a year at the begnning etc. And im warriot not yet fully toaed as I cba :( and the game is shit lol. And atm mid is the worse I should of rolled a pally would of been easiyer to exp too.

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
d34k said:
Well, if you care so much about having the most powerful toys then /reroll Albion tbh.

Q to the Q, etc...

/agree

bye Tizu :)

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
well ive been playing a long time lol just after the release quit for like a year at the begnning etc. And im warriot not yet fully toaed as I cba :( and the game is shit lol. And atm mid is the worse I should of rolled a pally would of been easiyer to exp too.
yeah, go roll a pally gimmly :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Yuo shouldn't be forced to reroll to the most pwoerful realmat the time. Even tho that would be the best thing to do because the population balance with in the end be 80% 15% 5% A, H, M. And you all know that would be stating the obvious because Mythic is blind.

Be careful out there Tizu, it's a whole new world opening before your eyes!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Tizu said:
Well this is goodbye from me...Mythic wont change this situation.

Damn straight. Good luck whatever you do, Tizu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom