Bye all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mirieth

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
do you mind posting a flame or pissing off? Thanks.

You really love the attention, don't you?

/point

/laugh.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by mirieth
You really love the attention, don't you?

/point

/laugh.

mirieth pust some effort into it ;)

I agree tho

/point krypt
/laugh krypt

P

pudzy

What the other guy said, nobody likes Krypt, hes like a disease, he's upset and pissed off just about everyone on irc I know of, maybe when his ball's drop or he has his first sexual encounter with something without a tail he might grow up a bit and stop being a complete flange.

O

old.Bubble

Wonder why its all mids who hate me... hmm no don't tell me :)

i hate you too!
Seeing this post made me happy...until i read ithe inside bit :/

please delete amd make a lvl1 mage and delete him

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Addlcove
mirieth pust some effort into it ;)

I agree tho

/point krypt
/laugh krypt

He's not worth the effort in the first place. ;)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Addlcove
how come that others are encouraged to flame you, while you are asking me not to do so and are trying to get me banned because I DO flame you whenever you start pissing people off? you really shouldn´t act like that kyrpt

you´re a joke and nobody likes you.

you are nothing but a ....<personal insults censored due to extreme content> ...and that´s what I think about you, now please krypt go home and stay away from here we don´t want anything to do with you or you degenerated sense of "humour" that you so mindlessly flaunt around to make people dislike you, you are the kind of guy who would rather be hatefully remembered then forgotten when you´re dead.

Because your a twat. If you want to post suposedly hateful things about me, please get your facts right, fuckwit.

T

Teh Krypt

Ps. Secretly you all love me or love to give me the attention I supposedly need :)

Or you would go on by without posting.

Before you hit back Addl with "Why aint your friends posted"

They don't play on Barryswhine all day. They would be downgraded to 90% of the idiots who post here.

A

Addlcove

Because your a twat. If you want to post suposedly hateful things about me, please get your facts right, fuckwit.

A

Addlcove

Ps. Secretly you all love me or love to give me the attention I supposedly need :)

Or you would go on by without posting.

Before you hit back Addl with "Why aint your friends posted"

They don't play on Barryswhine all day. They would be downgraded to 90% of the idiots who post here.

B

Brinx

I have a strong suspicion that this isn't going to end up with kisses and bouquets of flowers exchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom