Bye Albion

C

Cowled

It's time for me to leave albion :(

Cowled wont be payed for now, and should u see her log in, it's a new owner - or my bf.

I've started as Mid, my character is now known as: Feminine Shade.

It's sad to leave albion, since i've had so many friends.

Thx to:
Kantz, Vile, Radium, Pitonisa, Kiarra, etc. :) u know if u should be on the list - couldn't have made it to lvl 50 without u.

The reason why i leave is nothing i want to discuss, bring up names, or such - but i have a better time in mid.

/Cowled.

Z

zlair

Sure don't hope it's got something to do with Albions expensive bows ;)

G'luck tho...

C

Cowled

Ofc it isn't so :)

Also thx to ninjastyle :) - the lovely Ninja-inf, i'll c u in a few weeks :D

X

--xion--

AWwww Cowled sad to see u go :( but u gonna be playing on excal?

O

old.Sepiritz

See you out there Fem. ;)
And dont hit me too hard when you see me. :)

C

Cowled

I will! ;)

Naa i couldn't hurt u Vile :)

Could u give Kantz a goodbye hug, from me?

R

Rei-Ki

from reading the kinda threads that seem to dominate this forum now, i fear the rot has set in and this will be the 1st of many to quit albion.

i didn't really know you cowled, but good luck in middy land - onwards and upwards......or so they say !!

S

starblade

Sorry to see another one ... or should I say the so maniest leave :(

Good luck n have fun tho :)

C

Cowled

I've played Albion for ... 10 month now?

I've been there from the start (almost), watched ppl change, from when it was pure fun - to new ppl try to "own" eachother.

It isn't for sure that i will ever get lvl 50 in mid, but quit within.

But i hope u'll keep on enjoying this game :).

O

old.Second

shit happends=) some come and some goes.

some keeps their char, so he can come back whenever he wants, and goes hib/mid on pryw.

other delete their hardly worked char and starts a new 6 months growth. on same server=)

well good luck in mid hehe. u will see its not easier there than in alb:p

O

old.Kiarra

Im gonna miss you, both Cowled and Anderial, but even more, the real person behind them :(

Thanks for your company during the long hours of crafting.

Best wishes and good luck with your new adventures :)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Second
shit happends=) some come and some goes.

some keeps their char, so he can come back whenever he wants, and goes hib/mid on pryw.

other delete their hardly worked char and starts a new 6 months growth. on same server=)

well good luck in mid hehe. u will see its not easier there than in alb:p

I can't get back whenever i want, since i got a buyer. (if everything goes well)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
Im gonna miss you, both Cowled and Anderial, but even more, the real person behind them :(

I'll miss u too :(

L

-Lonewolf-

Well I for one am glad, not that Cowl is leaving but that she/he has taken action to make more fun for him/herself which is always good to see, plus it allows the population balance to even out once more

Good luck in whatever you do mate

P.S dunno if ya he or she think ur she but didn't wanna be rude

C

Cowled

Hopefully i'll c u all at PvP, and if some Roleplaying-server comes along - im there aswell.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Well I for one am glad, not that Cowl is leaving but that she/he has taken action to make more fun for him/herself which is always good to see, plus it allows the population balance to even out once more

rofl balance, another invisible player wont give mids hope to attack an alb zerg

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Aussie-

rofl balance, another invisible player wont give mids hope to attack an alb zerg

Atleast i can try.

O

old.Eldric

Well, gl on mid cowled, i told u many times to ignore ppl who annoyed u, but it seems that is not enough to stay with us...
See ya in RvR!!

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Eldric
Well, gl on mid cowled, i told u many times to ignore ppl who annoyed u, but it seems that is not enough to stay with us...
See ya in RvR!!

I'll miss u, eldric :)

L

-Lonewolf-

Originally posted by Aussie-

Every little bit helps I suppose

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Cowled

I can't get back whenever i want, since i got a buyer. (if everything goes well)

then why sell it and buy a new one?

And i think the "i own you" people will still be there even if u change realm=)

but now you will get owned by albs instead of mids.

H

Hit ^_^

:/
what am i suppose to do whit my Doom Bow now :p
ah well gl in mid.

T

Treniel-

cya m8 n thks for helping me geting that tiny little bit of 49 in barrows for hours :D hope to see u killing peeps soon wish u best of look with Fen

hf

C

Cowled

Thx judas :)

Yes, i will be ganked by Albs now .. but i like lvling in Mid, many ppl support me etc. - and they are really nice :)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Treniel-
cya m8 n thks for helping me geting that tiny little bit of 49 in barrows for hours :D hope to see u killing peeps soon wish u best of look with Fen

hf

Big CU Treniel :)

Hope u'll keep fighting for Albion.

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Cowled
Thx judas :)

Yes, i will be ganked by Albs now .. but i like lvling in Mid, many ppl support me etc. - and they are really nice :)

yeah just you wait to you rech lvl 4*'ish

you will see its just as easy to lvl a sb/hunter as a scout/infil =)

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by old.Second

yeah just you wait to you rech lvl 4*'ish

you will see its just as easy to lvl a sb/hunter as a scout/infil =)

in midgard we got (insert cheap piano horror tunes here) "THE LIST" !

in short, you can join THE LIST as lvl 42 at dragon lair in malmo. In general its a 45++ area to exp in, but ppl are playing with 2 FGs there from all the way down to lvl 42 (classes with less than studded can be oneshotted by the mobs there easy at that lvl)

She will probably join those at lvl 42-43 since she got no steady xp group, and she will be sick of it around lvl 43-44, just like anyone else who have tried to get good xp after lvl 40.. but thats how it is.

maybe I can help her change it a bit, who knows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom