Byby

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, this is it.
This game is killing me, there are to many stupid ppl in Albion and I cant stand the assholes anymore.I have been meeting loads of ppl lieing and not doing what they say they are and last night 1 fg SIDI raid I made just was to mutch. For ppl worring about the Items, they are destroied. :kissit:
Oh, and the lovley cleric shield that did dropp in sidi, gave that too a l 20 bg one.
I hope ToA will keep the assholes in this game so I can start plyay WOW or Ultima wihtout them.

So
:flame: Aleron L50 IceWizard. R.I.P
:flame: Hostsbane L50 Cabalist R.I.P

And the gimps
Galdarion L48.5 RejCleric. R.I.P
Alerina L43.5 Scout. R.I.P

Take care u guys and ofc... good guys come Ultima or WOW rest of u retards.. stay Daoc. And for the last, there where 2 rats in last night 1 fg sidi raid. For the rest of u Im sorry for what I have done. But take care, and hope too see the rest of u 5 in another game. I think the ppl that did sleep and was late and did go too bed know what Im talking about :kissit:

Take care, and go kill some mids/gimps this is the last of me.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
<DELETED>

well got no idea what happen, but seems to me you are just as bad ? calling everyone "retards" etc..... very mature :clap:

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know what happend on that raid.

But See ya in WoW, Aleron :)
And have fun out there in the big RL mmorpg :)

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
erf, no idea what happened Aleron :x

But, best of luck and i hope to indeed see you again in WoW or something, be good and have fun!!

Spesh

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
So basically you calling people retards, but then you pretty much fuck over everyone else who wasnt involved in it whatever now happened.
Destroying items for people who have sacrificed many hours to come help on a raid, just because a few were "retards" as you call them.
Now i wonder are you any better?

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
well got no idea what happen, but seems to me you are just as bad ? calling everyone "retards" etc..... very mature

Did I realy call every one a retard? :eek2:

Im so sorry, but there are many good albs too :fluffle:

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Bye, Aleron, and sorry it all ended so miserably. Was fun hanging out with you, and will look forwards to seeing you around in WoW or wherever - good luck with RL!

A

Aoln

I agree there's many annoying retards in Albion, but if you deleted the items of other people after a Sidi Raid then you're in no real position to go insulting people.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Write RightNow > Ask for restore of characters, start playing the game again and every time something pisses you off, just log :)

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Chars aint deleted, items are :twak:
And there where only a set of rever arms :eek7:

And I dont realy care anymore, I played up a char from 1 too 50 only so we coud do thees raids with focus till patch, and every singel one did know this.

And as I told, Im sick of the game, aint gonna play no more, did give away 12p and all my sidi items + sc armor too ppl that are nice and did need it.

And ofcourse I told the one taking the 12p that it was forbidden too use it too defend the damn STR relic since it sucks, and he coud not agree more :kissit:

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and yes. Probably aint gonna play WOW or new Ultima. Did look in too them and PvP dont look so good.

Im gonna wait till there is a new good game released where u can kill all the stupid ppl, like old fasion Ultima Online.

Give me back my knife and poles.

I just loved my house with 10 poles with heads of ppl I didnt like in a line of everyside of the road too it. :touch:

So all ppl wining about getting chain killed, hmm might be a reason, or? :eek2: And for those who cant stand blood or too play in a real mmorpg with active game controllers keeping the rules alive. That allows asses too be chainkilled......... go play The sims online.. thats fluffy enuff for ya ^_^
Give more slaugher and blood too mmorpg, can there be anymore fun than taking ur knife out and start cutting that uggly troll that u just killed. Cut head and arms off, and if u feel nice, spare a leg.

Stop doing kiss and hug mmorpg :fluffle: I wanna kill Trolls, in daoc u just hurt em alittle. :p

Zarilus

Fledgling Freddie
Well sad to hear this :mad:

Was nice to meet you in the game and good luck in whatever you do

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
hmm there is a nice server called Camlann, if u miss chain kills go there

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Well, daoc aint build for it...

Bonedancer + BB, yeea fun, lets play wiz against that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom