bwuahahaha

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Read that a few minutes ago ... erk. Though why not get hold of a curry or six and do-it-yourself(tm) for free ?

Pulled an allnighter btw tom?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Couldn't sleep, so fuck it, I'm staying up.

Cyfr

Banned
Im i'll and had a bad sleep :( Colds are so fucking annoying.. pain everytime I swallow ;(

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I dont think you're meant to add your own....."stains".....to them fuzzylogic :p

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
OK, that's icky.
And if them yanks think I would leave such disgusting things in my house. What would the burglar think of me!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Cyfr said:
Im i'll and had a bad sleep :( Colds are so fucking annoying.. pain everytime I swallow ;(

Ive had a cold for the last 3 weeks.

It just wont go away....it pretends to get better then comes rushing back with a vengence.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think Mrs Wij would prefer to get robbed than have me leave such items lying around. One for the single blokes only that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it would seem so Wij, teh GF would go ape. tbh I like the idea though ;)

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
dysfunction said:
Ive had a cold for the last 3 weeks.

It just wont go away....it pretends to get better then comes rushing back with a vengence.

go see a doctor.

I had a cold that lasted ages and ages, kept getting better then relapse, better then relapse and so on. Doc gave me some pills, cleared the problem up in 2 days \o/.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ssera said:
go see a doctor.

I had a cold that lasted ages and ages, kept getting better then relapse, better then relapse and so on. Doc gave me some pills, cleared the problem up in 2 days \o/.

Probably a placebo tbh :)

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Yup, there was a thing on the news not so long ago, where the TUC were saying that people have colds for aaaages now, because they don't take a couple of days off to just stay tucked up in bed and recover.

I currently have a cold, that I've had for a fortnight, but I'm not going to take time off, because I won't get paid, and if I miss a day in the month, I won't get that months bonus either. My choice, but there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom