BWTFCL SERVERS!

O

old.[EVO]EXCON

I booked BWTFCL #6 ages ago for a clan match between EVO and Bravo 2.0, The booking was confirmed and later it was put on the BWTFCL webby. So anyway i got my clan together 40 mins before match only to find that KASAP were playing TCG (or someone) when the leader of Bravo 2.0 went on the server he was swiftly kicked. I went to BWTFCL-REFS mIRC room and tried to sort it out, but not much happened. We have now missed our first weeks match because of this. I realise it must be hard keeping track of bookings and things but how was this let to happen, Were the servers double booked?
Hope u sort this problem soon

A

Afx

If your booking was confirmed put on the webby and your sure you went to the correct server then that seems a little unfair :/...I could understand it if perhaps a prior game had overrun,But if this was a case of having your slot stolen....Well it seems a bit shitty :/

O

old.[EVO]EXCON

It mite of been stolen or just an error or mix up, however on the BWTFCL-REFS i spoke to TAZ and he said straight away that we were on #6 when i told him what clan i was from.

O

old.DeerHunter

We're in the process of resolving the situation, but i can tell you that it WAS booked as your server EVO. It'll be sorted within a few days.

O

old.Bilbo Fraggins

we (CORE) also had to postpone our match last night through lack of servers, we booked a week in advance when there was 8 servers available at 8pm. The webby was updated with the time and date but ref and server were kept as TBA. Come last night there was no server for us.
We hope to play the game this week instead, although its gonna be difficult.
Should we re-submit the fixture?
Or just see one of the important peeps when we've got a time and date sorted?

O

old.Mr War

i think youll find that Sometimes Clans do actually steal the servers rather than book them, 1 of the, being KTIT who seem to forget this is a league and just play on the server whenever they want for any match.

O

old.TGC Snow

<[TGC]Snow> vuz
<[TGC]Snow> that EVO vs. Bravo2.0 was our fault
<[TGC]Snow> in case u're wondering
<[TGC]Snow> nout to do with KASAP
<DeerHunter> :/
<[TGC]Snow> basically, we booked out our clan server about 20 mins before the game to TAR
<[TGC]Snow> coz they were absolutely desperate
<[TGC]Snow> and then Fade said BWTFCL #6 was free
<[TGC]Snow> so we all piled into there
<[TGC]Snow> and then of course there was one Bravo2.0 bloke, and nobody else apart from KASAP + TGC so we just pushed him off
<[TGC]Snow> and once game was underway we were too involved to be bothered with anything else
<[TGC]Snow> but we are to blame
<[TGC]Snow> we won't book out our server on match days in future :)

F

fade-

Sorry for ne problems we caused, there was a hicup at BWTFCL and we were never told which server we had or if we had one at all and no1 could tell me :-/ so out of desperation I picked one at random.
Sorry again.

We'll try and play all our games on our server(BW) to easy the strain on the BWTFCL servers.

=TGC= fAde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom