BWT2L seedings

O

old.AntiPop

I know this is late, sorry I didn't bring it up sooner.

Running a clan can be hard, so I appreciate running a leagues is even tougher. However, surely IFS (top 20 on ladder) shouldn't be in div 3 when many teams worse than them are in div 2. Or am I missing some details?

Would appreciate comments.

Anti

F

Fergus

What you need to bear in mind is that when the sign ups were opened a lot of Tribes that were either a) new or b) were not familiar to those runnig the league, signed up. This presented us with a problem in not knowing how good or how bad a team was.

At the time that the league standings were "provisionally" decided upon the ladder was in its infancy and having only played 3 or 4 games I didn't feel would be a fair reflection to base positionings on how good or not, a team was according to these results. Having said this, teams were at the time asked whether they thought that their positioning was justified and if not to let us know. Some did reply and were moved accordingly.

In respect of IFS I have spoken to them already and they will be getting moved up into division 2 now that AF have withdrawn from the league.

Please don't ask who is replacing whom at the moment as we have not yet decided.

Cheers,

Fergus.

H

haggisman

HAI got very far into the bw funcup why arent we seeded in DIV1 :]

O

old.KmA_MANTIS

Hmmm KmA is Div 1...

WTF was I on that night :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom