BWJK2L are recruiting Admins

F

FragFodder

If you want to sign up as an admin post your interest here

We need roughly 9 or 10 admins (got 5 atm) to make sure that we're not streched when the league starts. Admins need to be reliable because the matches will hang on you actually being there. Also a dose of Common Sence is a must. You're decisions could possibly decide the outcome of a crutial match for some clans.

League admin experiance would be a bonus guys. But dont worry, you dont need to send us a CV or anthing :p

*Note, NO admin will ever be admining a match within his own Group.

FF

R

RSO:Gray

im up for that i could do with some more admin skills
if this is ok with you FF ill be up for it

F

FragFodder

NP m8, drop mean an email coz I need you're email addy though (same for anyone interested).

FragFodder1@Barrysworld.com

Either me or Zey will get an "Admins FAO" Email together once we got all 10 admins.

FF

F

FragFodder

We have all the admins we need, thanks to those of you who applied

FF

L

lc_alan

did i

did i make the team??
oh god plz say yes! :D

Z

Zey

FF remindin u to give me a :twak: when u see me next.... i managed to get 3 :p (including myself) Soz again, i'm sorta useless at the moment :(

F

FragFodder

its no probs m8.. I've emailed you my list of 7. And I'll get them on the contacts page tonight. Could u mail me your 3 plz m8

oh, b4 i forget........ :twak: :p

It'll be ok, as you say, by the end of this week you'll have finished all the work/stuff you've got on and we'll get this thing kicking :)

FF

Z

Zey

Don't think i will finish now.

I won the competition for "young Engineer of Wales for Industry" :p along with £300 :p

So might be goin to British Finals... have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread