BWCSL Survey Results

A

andersschm

Originally I was going to give the results out today. However results are still coming in so I feel I should wait a bit longer to get a fuller representation of the clans involved.

Will look at Sunday and see the situation then.

Regards,

Richard
AndersSchm

A

andersschm

Here are the results of the independent BWCSL P2P survey carried out by myself between the period of the 26th October to the 3rd November. The idea is that the results be a measure of league opinion on this issue.

The results were gathered by the issuing of an identical e-mail to each clan leader in BWCSL. They were given one week to reply to the e-mail with their thoughts on the league.

The questions and results follow - I hope people find them useful for aiding their decision making on this matter.

1 : How good do you think BWCSL is when compared to other online leagues on a scale of 1 to 5? (1 : among the worst online, 5 among the best online)

3.967741935 was the average of all results taken suggesting that BWCSL clan leaders believe this to be currently one of the best online.

The lowest answer was 2, the highest answer 5. The most common answer was 4, the second most common answer was 5.

2 : On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you believe BWCSL will improve as a result of it becoming pay to play? (1: It will be worse, 3: will stay the same, 5: It should be far better)

2.967741935 was the average result here suggesting that overall opinion is that the league would not change much in coming pay to play.

A full range of answers were given. The most common answer was 4, the second most common answers were 1,2,3 which all had the same amount of people answering with that figure.

3 : Will your clan be playing next season in BWCSL under the pay to play model? (Yes/No)

58.06451613 % of clans responded they would not be playing in BWCSL next season

19.35483871 % of clans expressed uncertainty over whether they would be playing in BWCSL next season

22.58064516 % of clans revealed that they would be playing in BWCSL next season

4 : If you will not be playing in BWCSL next season will it be because of the pay to play model introduction? (Yes/No)

95.83333333 % of the clans responding no or maybe to question 3 responded that their position had been made primarily because of the introduction of pay to play.

Again I hope these results are of some use to the community.

Regards to all,

C

Ch3tan

Maybe BW should look at this before deciding to completly rule out a league only charge, or a special clan rate subscription.

W

Wookles

Sadly.. due to the fact that there are other good quality free leagues to enter, Pay to Play may well kill off BWCSL as one of the "major" leagues to play in.

Its for THIS reason that we are thinking of not entering next season. Not because we dont want to pay, or because we cant afford to.. (we can), but because we want to play in large.. competeive leagues.

[SWANT]Wookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom