bwcsl season whatever

U

[UDS]BLAIN

[UDS]
What i want to know is How The Hell do you get in to the league, my team has been trying for about a year we are registered and we e-mail on time every time but we still dont get anywhere and we see newer teams that are only just registered get in, this is really pi**ing us off as we play in other leagues and really want to play in bw. we are always on cscentral 1 mucking around we even have admin control of it but we still get over looked......
Any other clans have the same problem or is it just us ?

R

RogueOne

I'm afraid that as with most seasons, we were massively oversubscribed this time around, with the ratio of applicants to places being roughly 10 to 1. In addition, since I have no way of knowing how long clans have been on the waiting list, I am not generally able to make this a factor in my decisions. I'll be writing an faq for BWCSL soon, which will include a section on how to maximise your chances of being accepted into the league.

I've also added UDS to my replacement-clans shortlist, in case any clans drop out before the season begins. There are currently around 15 clans on this list and with the season not due to start until the 27th, the chances of some of them getting in are quite high.

U

[UDS]BLAIN

Thx for the reply rogueone
At least we have a chance of getting in league

Users who are viewing this thread