BWCSL result updates

M

Moff^

Any chance of getting the website updated with the results/standings etc so we know where we stand

E

ECA

yeah 'tis annoying me as well.

R1 keeps saying this evening/tomorrow morning :-]

R

RogueOne

Sorry for the delay, hopefully things will be more prompt in future weeks. Website updated. :)

M

Moff^

Thanks

Cheers for update R1...just keen to see where we stands for update.

By the way tell me you are still doing your summary & predctions for all leauges like you used to and havent caved in to the bitchy clans how didnt like not being seen as challengers/relegation candidates. FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU TOSSERS!!!!!!!!

Any way still best ran leauge in the UK despite the teathing problems with new P2P system....keep it up.

Cheers

A

andersschm

Yes would be nice to see a results roundup. Its like championship manager when the board say they expect you to battle bravely against relegation etc...

Anyway if anyone is doing something like this I would be interested in helping.

H

Hotteh

i for one yearn for the results updates, i really like to keep up with info on other clans and the match roundups and predictions were a great way of doing it :/

R

RogueOne

Result updates will normally be done on Friday evening, once I finish working for the day. There's also a chance of an ActionNation roundup every other week... I'll see about knocking one out on Saturday. Sadly, I'm under more work pressure right now than I was in previous seasons, which is making the next-morning system of results updates impractical for me.

B

[BFTD]BigD

Now that BW have all this extra cash from us, £60 * 50 clans min, surely they could employ a serf to help you out?

Users who are viewing this thread