BW gladiator server now running :-)

W

widdy

Don't know if they forgot to mention it or if it's only just went up but I spotted that the gladiator server is up and running.Just thought I should mention it on here for those who may not tend to browse through every single server.

Details :-

Port:26965

For those of you who don't know about Gladiator I will explain it for you.
It's a great mod created by salinga (best mod maker out there IMO) it's a server side mod which means you don't have to download anything to play it,just connect upto the server and your ready to play :)
The basis of the game is that your on a map with numerous other opponents.The object is obviously to kill and not be killed,you only have one life and once that life has expired your our of that round.The last player standing is the winner.
Weapons:-
At first you start off with one weapon,this could be anything so you never know what your going to get.All weapons are included in the game with some nice modifications and imports from different mods.the main weapons difference is that the grenade launcher is the version from specialties (trip wire),the borg queen assimilation weapon from assimilation,the arc welder (and i think the photon launcher as well) have a weaker power so therefore most weapons are all level.

well anyway lets see if we can getthis server full sometime,I know I will be there :)

O

old.Napalm

Sounds like a good mod, i'll try that.

It's like Elimination from XP (I think thats what it's called) but I like the weapons twist, good work Salinga :D.

T

Tempy_Incursion

Woohoo damn good mod this good to see BW finally putting up a server for it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread