BW Elite Force League

S

Starman

I am in the process of starting up a Barrysworld Elite Force League. Now before I get serially involved in the setting up, website etc.. I would like to know what clans out there would be willing to join? I would also need admin’s that will be available to help the clans out and admin the servers.

So what I am asking is that can clan leaders, and people who would like to become an admin contact me.

I can me contacted in one of the following ways:
Email: eliteforce@barrysworld.com
IRC: irc.barrysworld.com - #elite-force (#bwefl – in the next few days)

Also, if the clan leaders could tell me what would be the best times during the week to play, I was thinking of maybe a 7pm (GMT) start, and maybe mid week, Tuesday, Wednesday, depending on how many clans sign up.

Hopely if all goes well be could see a league running by early feb.

Thanks,
Starman

O

old.LEASH

Well I'm not sure, most are already in Vaders league, but most teams there struggle to field a full team, u could try, but it'd be up hill all the way, then again, folk are always moaning about the poor organization in Vaders league ;)

O

old.LEASH

Yeah, thats the general feeling m8ty, looks like u could be on to something :)

O

old.SF_Morrinov

Looking promising, hope its up soon :)

O

old.UniKorn

Nooo :(

Argh, I just finished coding a ladder competition for Star Trek Elite Force. Well, let's hope there are other cool games coming out, so I can re-use it :(

O

old.sauron...

just a quick post im willing to sign up for the leauge as team captain of a new clan (Nazgul),i will mail you with what i need to do thx

O

old.crazydave

Here's an idea

UniKron said.....
Argh, I just finished coding a ladder competition for Star Trek Elite Force. Well, let's hope there are other cool games coming out, so I can re-use it

Why not make some sort of FFA league? You could have matches with 10 players in and assign them 1 to 10 points depending on where they finish, have a frags and deaths column so that if player or on the same points you can decide who goes above in the league.

p.s. If you use this idea, I wouldn't mind some credit for it ;)

O

old.UniKorn

FFA

I would have to change the whole database design to allow ffa in it. But appearantly the bw league isn't really starting up ver well, so I am thinking about releasing it anyways and see what effect it has. My league code has clanwars, ctf and duels.

We'll see, I'll be releasing it shortly.

O

old.UniKorn

LordVader

I just heard about your league Lord_Vader. I just joined clan [anime], which competes in it. That's how I heard of it. But my system cannot be compared to yours. My system is more of a ladder than a league. Everything "should" be automatic. Clans can challenge each other, enter score, confirm score etcetera. There are ctf, team & duel ladders. But I'll try to finish it, so that it runs online tonight.

M

Munro

I guess this isnt going to worth it now barrysworld are going to end at the end of january oh well come to wireplay :)

O

old.UniKorn

?

First it is pretty low to post a thing like that, barrysworld are/soon were the best servers around.
Secondly, the ladders have nothing to do with barrysworld or
anything else.

S

Starman

as useal munro, nice and low. there still time.

btw, i would play on NG's before i come over to wp.

Starman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom