BW EF Mega Game

T

Tempy_Incursion

An EF mega game is a great idea and might encourage some interest into EF again.......also Gladiator Arena - definately a good choice for a game like this. :)

There's a poll running for the game type to use on the BWEFL website. ;)

B

bigfoot

EF will not be part of the MegaGame. I was told that 8v8 was the biggest we could realistically do and imo 16 players doesn't constitute a "Mega Game" so i decided to exclude it for this round of games. Might include it in the next set if we can get a set up which would work, though as a minimum we really need 24 players.

O

old.Dreadnought

that fucking stinks, and why is 16 the most u can do?!?!?!

thats bs for a start.... 32 cud easily be used in glad arena !!!

;(

G

greendemon

Maybe he thinks 16 is the total size of the EF community?

(shit, he could be right!)

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

Of course you can use more than 16. It will be crowded lol and will be a laugh :D

B

bigfoot

In my discussions with Widdy and Starry i was told that 16v16 would suck and that 8v8 was the best size to use. As i say we can include it in the next set if you think we would get 24-32 players in a game that at least made some sense.

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

a 16v16 using legs maps would be cool :) those maps are big enough, and so is ctf_and1. All other maps are too crowded with 8v8 imo

O

old.Dreadnought

"next time"

my ass, once again BW shows how much it doesnt give a rats ass about the EF community...

there are plenty of massive maps out there that "wont suck" when having more than 16 players on

matrixjumpprogram
jungle
mansion
dangercity
efarea51
every fecking pad map

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

Or what a better place to play legs newest map :) BajoranCity :)

Dread dont worry there we can goto Jolt (but then noone does :))

Whats with all the crap players on BW? I was told to fuck off after killing the flag carrier.

:D even if there was a mega game i wouldnt bother coming along, so many newbies play on BW and dread they (newbies) wont even have the custom maps.

Edit. Or they wont even know about the mega game is very little of EF:BW community even visit these forums.

M

mr.Blacky

Edit. Or they wont even know about the mega game is very little of EF:BW community even visit these forums.
yeah but i count for a million man :D

B

bigfoot

Dreadnought - If you must know a STV:EF server has been put up behind the Firewall in case we do use it in the next set (if there is another set of Mega Games). If you fellas really want to have a game tomorrow (Wednesday) then get in touch with me by email although it'll have to be sharpish so we can get something sorted out.

I should remind you that we originally included STV:EF in the MegaGame stuff ahead of more popular games, it was only dropped because i was advised - by EF players - that more than 16 wasn't practical.

T

Tempy_Incursion

Oh rubbish, a game with more than 16 players would be brilliant and would be wanted by most players and could even help keep up EF numbers. As a BWEFL admin I think that it would do good for the league also. Maybe plans for an EF mega came should be put into place more quickly perhaps? :sleeping:

O

^OnyX^

Hmm .... the only prob I can see with a 16 v 16 is the ammount of respawn points on a standard EF map.
On any of my maps I didn't anticipate a 16 v 16. :(

I hope Legs did with Bojoran city, that maps looks bloody good & it will be a blast playin a 16 v 16 on that 1.

C

[CLF]picard17

Why not just suck it and see instead of just talkin about it??
Talk never did anythin, action dous.

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

I see from EF spy that the mega game server is up and is set to 24 players.

EDIT: old. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom