Buying US CD keys online?

Barun

Loyal Freddie
Anywhere u can buy CD keys apart from Mythic's website?

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
ebay might be a good place to look :)

if not just take out a free trial there and then renew the subs after the first week :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
what ATI said, you only need the trial CD key, the expansions don't use CD keys, you just buy them through your client, no fucking around like the goa web page :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
aye download the trial from their webby, use the supplied trial key to create an account.

When your ready goto account info, tick the expansion boxes, type your CC info then down & install the expansions from the webby.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
i cant find L.O.M on Dlgamer.com :(

dont use wwwgamersloot.com .. they are wank.. just bought (tried to) LOM and they ripped me off.. took my money.. they phoned me "apprantly to verify it who they said (fuck knows how speaking to some women on the phone could verify anything she coulda been any1).. some asian fella on the phone gf spoke to em and then they put phone down..

i was in live help channel for 47 mins before they reckon there system picked up a discrepency (they wouldnt tell us what ) and then kicked me out of live help :(

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
QuickStix said:
dont use wwwgamersloot.com .. they are wank.. just bought (tried to) LOM and they ripped me off.. took my money.. they phoned me "apprantly to verify it who they said (fuck knows how speaking to some women on the phone could verify anything she coulda been any1).. some asian fella on the phone gf spoke to em and then they put phone down..

i was in live help channel for 47 mins before they reckon there system picked up a discrepency (they wouldnt tell us what ) and then kicked me out of live help :(
go to your bank first opportunity and have them block the transaction.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
people..just open a trial account through http://www.camelotherald.com/index.shtml then using the client, buy the expansions, and re-subscribe, no third parties needed at all.

doing this way gets you all the expansions for the equiivelent of about 16/17 quid.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
i cant find L.O.M on Dlgamer.com :(

Thats because they only sell the euro version and its not released here yet.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
doing this way gets you all the expansions for the equiivelent of about 16/17 quid.

just double checked my bank statement, all the expansions INCLUDING LotM came t0 £15.60. not bad at all imo.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
people..just open a trial account through http://www.camelotherald.com/index.shtml then using the client, buy the expansions, and re-subscribe, no third parties needed at all.

Problem i have is i only have a Solo card.. which mythic dont accept.. and they dont accept paypal either :( so i have no way to buy the LOM cd key :(

hence needed use other means.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you wont be able to pay your subs then

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you wont be able to pay your subs then

I Do have a Old Neterller acc.. gonna have to activate it for deposits.still pain in the arse tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom